Does Aloo have competition for best actress? - Page 3

Poll

Does Aloo's performance in Gangubai this year have competition yet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I know she even had a national award! My issue is Tabu never won best actress popular. And she deserves at least one. 

I know Tabu has been nominated for that the most times without winning.

Whether you believe it’s on the same level or not her male counterpart in that department is Bhai. An I just learn to live with it. 😆 I don’t know if that’s any consolation 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Not as a senior actress. I am talking about when she was older. After 2015 

What a random stat lmao. She did a movie in 97 then 2012 and then 2017. 

Unfortunately your narrative that she was a senior actress ignored is just not possible when she legitimately did 2 films lol

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know Tabu has been nominated for that the most times without winning.

Whether you believe it’s on the same level or not her male counterpart in that department is Bhai. An I just learn to live with it. 😆 I don’t know if that’s any consolation 

sorry maroon but I can’t help myself ! You are comparing Salman Khan to Tabu in terms of acting ability. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t.. I can’t .. I can’t 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

sorry maroon but I can’t help myself ! You are comparing Salman Khan to Tabu in terms of acting ability. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t.. I can’t .. I can’t 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He did get nominated for 10 times without winning to her 6.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

He did get nominated for 10 times without winning to her 6.

The jury must have been scared of his temper ! 🤣

forget nominations? You honestly think they are at par in terms of acting ability. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

What a random stat lmao. She did a movie in 97 then 2012 and then 2017. 

Unfortunately your narrative that she was a senior actress ignored is just not possible when she legitimately did 2 films lol

Unfortunately you did not understand my narrative so let me clarify. Sridevi did two movies as a senior actress but her performances were legendary. She was brutally ignored for English Vinglish, and then for Mom they only started appreciating her work and giving awards, after she died. 

Tabu on the other hand. Has done so much work in her 40’s and nothing….. So what I’m saying is, Tabu NEEDS to be recognized

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Unfortunately you did not understand my narrative so let me clarify. Sridevi did two movies as a senior actress but her performances were legendary. She was brutally ignored for English Vinglish, and then for Mom they only started appreciating her work and giving awards, after she died. 

Tabu on the other hand. Has done so much work in her 40’s and nothing….. So what I’m saying is, Tabu NEEDS to be recognized

Sridevi was unfortunately ignored for Vidya Balan. Which brings me back to my point Her 4 FF need to be overtaken 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The jury must have been scared of his temper ! 🤣

forget nominations? You honestly think they are at par in terms of acting ability. 

I haven’t seen lots of of her movies. I did like Virasat

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really don't think anybody cares about these awards, atleast not the audience. They have stopped caring about the movies so awards toh door ki baat. Don't know about hardcore fans though. 

altgr thumbnail

Tabu should win the supporting actress award.