Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hansika Motwani is married - Page 2

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't get it. The groom looks like a discount Bassi. 😆 Cheating and ruining someone's life for that? Eh. 

The BFF is better off without them. Fake relationships are never worth holding on. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

I don't get it. The groom looks like a discount Bassi. 😆 Cheating and ruining someone's life for that? Eh. 

The BFF is better off without them. Fake relationships are never worth holding on. 

Might be very rich. 

Yes BFF should be happy - good riddance of a cheater(s). 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

THIS!!!....I doubt if they were BFFs or even friends.....I cannot even think of hurting my bestie for anything....how do people do that....and Hansika should have known that if that guy did it to one woman...she might be the next one....

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rinki Bajaj 

It’s all over in media if you just type hansika motwani wedding 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

THIS!!!....I doubt if they were BFFs or even friends.....I cannot even think of hurting my bestie for anything....how do people do that....and Hansika should have known that if that guy did it to one woman...she might be the next one....

Exactly!!  besties never do that to each other. its not even about breaking code. This is breaking trust on different level. it hurts to even think about it.

there is a video from hansika's haldi on social media where the groom is literally marinating another girl with haldi in front of Hansika. it was super cringe to watch it.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

look at these cheaters get married so openly shame on them

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Something similar happened to Shania Twain

Her husband who was also her manager I think and BFF were screwing around behind her back... She suspected he was having an affair and even confided in her 😔

She's married to her ex bff's ex now 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I sed to believe in opposites attract, now I know even douchebags attract.

Best wishes to Rinki, you seriously don't deserve this crap

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just cannot bring myself to wish happiness for them. I keep thinking about the girl who these two backstabbed. I know that life is never black or white, still just can’t digest this and it feels so cruel to say the least. 

Ria23 thumbnail

So horrible thing to do

Like no morals or anything

What about the people who attended this horrible wedding even after knowing