Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roohani27

If raavi is a victim then so is Shiva of shweta's planning plotting. Baat khatamπŸ€ͺ

Lol..shiva is a victim of chote soch..nothing else

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Y'all behave like you've never watched an ITV show before. πŸ€£

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Y'all behave like you've never watched an ITV show before. πŸ€£

Same can be said for you. FL slapping the ML is ITV classic too lol

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Gul ke shows kbhi Mt dekhna 😴

Itv pura ka pura bhi dekhna chodh dena chaiye 

Have stopped watching her shows because of that only 

How I hated shivay and Anika and their relationship when just the two to get married he blackmailed her with her little brother and he actually made her believe that he killed him in a car blast 

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Have stopped watching her shows because of that only 

How I hated shivay and Anika and their relationship when just the two to get married he blackmailed her with her little brother and he actually made her believe that he killed him in a car blast 

Good....

Saare itv shows aise hi hote hai isliye sb PH ke bnd krdo...only Gul will not help

Kyunki every itv likes to glorify FL as mahanta ki devi and treats ML like a piece of shit so psedu feminist ke liye bnte hi nhi hai itv shows πŸ˜’

Rant krke mental peace se upar thodi hai pandya store ya raavi 😴

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shradha.08

Great strategy of mud slinging

Shiva manhandled Raavi?! Do u know the meaning of man handling?? Slapping, hitting and being violently hurting someone is termed as man handling 

The only scene where he actually man handled her was holding her hand and dragging her out of house when he was thrown with serious accusations against him by her(acc to the divorce document)

And coming to Social media track, hiding not one but multiple serious things is not cool..this is not the way how a husband-wife relation works. He being protective is termed as over possessiveness, he being trying to support in the best possible way when Raavi was hiding behind a monkey cap was later called out as bhailbudhi! 

The job, the business trips, everything were hidden till the last moment, is this how a partner behaves?! Wouldn't it creep doubts in other's mind?

There was no need for Raavi to even go for a stranger and find solace when the husband was there supporting her, there was no need for her to hide the gifts..no need to hide herself under bhabhi's pallu when she saw Shiva before the operation kaand 

Shiva's CA will never be justified but he had reasons..and he he has done a big big mistake of accusation which he has realised owned regretted and asked for forgiveness 

But has Raavi ever realised her blunders??

Yes he is the heera beta of the family as he is human, does mistakes but makes efforts to correct them 

Blindly hating and digging the past where there was not even love in the relationship and bringing those will only make ur defense and ur stan look weak!

Having said that sick and hypocritical minds can never be fixed and i never do expect it! 

Remember πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… throws..

Remember trying to chasing her out with a danda..and let me tell u..all this was before mami filed divorce on domestic abuse ..and if it was filed by ravi, she would have been absolutely right to do so..

Protecting from what?..getting help from other men?..working with other men?..why the hell is he protecting her from Arnav?..thats not protectiveness..thats lack of trust...period.

She didnt hide abt the business trip..she didnt botherbtelling abt it to him..for a valid reason too..becz he disrespected her..and rather than waiting for her forgiveness he got impatient and further continued with his taunts..he deserve no explanations from her..

Any rational human would accept he is a bailbuddhi..ravi only called him bailbuddhi after being humiliated and CA by him for bloody 3 times..thats some decency she got..

Funny..ur points are so contradicting..'Shiva's CA will never be justified but he had reasons'..here..thats the problem..CA a wife who is innocent cant be justified..nor can be reasoned..thats a big red No...communication with trust matters..and shiva never bothered to communicate his feelings in a civil manner nor did he try to understand her..

The human heera does repeated constant mistakes..realises the blunder..say a simple sorry..and get back tk making repeated so called mistakes..thats no lt some great human..

And i would rather be blind than be delusional in finding reasons to bash a victim with baseless accusations..

Last point..i do agree..i dnr expect u people to understand .

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

Same can be said for you. FL slapping the ML is ITV classic too lol

Girl I'm not even saying that it ain't just highlighting it not making whole mudda outta it like some have made CAπŸ€ͺ isn't CA an Itv classic too? 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Girl I'm not even saying that it ain't just highlighting it not making whole mudda outta it like some have made CAπŸ€ͺ isn't CA an Itv classic too? 

It is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ which is why im enjoying this track πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

Palak2812 thumbnail

I think CA is classic but 3 times within a yr

I don't think so 

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I think CA is classic but 3 times within a yr

I don't think so 

No itv shows make the victim apologise for causing the man to CA her..πŸ€ͺ