Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I already told you🤣.. My observation didn't go wrong😎

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So why did varun make such a joke? Varun shouldn't have done that, I have noticed he makes such 'jokes' about his co actors relationship statuses, he should just stop doing that 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ahh I feel like she wouldn’t do a clarification post if there was even a little truth in it. But I may be wrong.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

So why did varun make such a joke? Varun shouldn't have done that, I have noticed he makes such 'jokes' about his co actors relationship statuses, he should just stop doing that 

Pokes fun at other's expense . Tried to put KJO and Kartik in a spot . 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

I actually thought Kriti might have been in on it when Varun joked and hinted about her and Prabhas.  Because I figured why would Varun cross the line like that without Kriti’s permission.  But given this post, he clearly did.  Unless Kriti is just throwing him under the buss because the wedding rumors got blown out of proportion ðŸ˜†.   

Varun does have a tendency to go overboard in his attempt to seem funny and lively.  

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

What is so hilarious about this rumour? She's never reacted like this on being linked up with her other co-actors. Clearly she doesn't think too highly of Prabhas.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

What is so hilarious about this rumour? She's never reacted like this on being linked up with her other co-actors. Clearly she doesn't think too highly of Prabhas.

Or the rumors are true and she’s panicking the big cat is out of the big bag ðŸ˜†.  J/K.  To be fair this is more than just a link up.  That weirdo Umair Sandhu has her engaged and after his tweet several media outlets picked it up too.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well written, Kriti Sanon 😊(I like the pyaar - PR pairing and the howl-arious)

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This girl does anything to be in news 😂