Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am one of them ðŸ˜† i finished epi within 1 minute😆 even instant noodles take 2 minutes to cook 

Same …I left it thinking my sister will finish watching it while I took my dog out but she paused the show to my utter frustration lmao…n I was like why didi why 😅

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yush-muk

Exactly and I think its a disgrace to all the practicing doctors..its crazy how TRP is decided by this craze..guess cheesy christmas movies are the best bet now to get over the mood...

one of my family said what comedy is this Aarohi doing…n I said it is not even comedy …coz I saw those patients in a daily basis n I know how the treating doctors feel after seeing infertility patients…it is a heavy feeling…good thing there are a lot of options available these days…but still …an absolute mockery …period

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really want to know who really watches those kind of shows which tortures ppl in the name of entertainment ðŸ˜µ

I watched one epi of  upma recently . The way they play those bgs and the way anupama shouts in between i realized that indian audience watches these stuffs as they can not do these in reality so they feel happy when some one else does it.  In entire world every nation has dramas either for light hearted ppl or for ppl who love horror or fantasy themes. 

But in india we have only one theme. Fantasy ho ya horror saas bahu ka hoga takrar. 

They serve samething with different actors. ðŸ˜†

Like why did they remade icche nodi. Instead of just dubbing it to hindi. They could have really come up with something different for yrkkh3.

Other state channels are very intelligent and saving money like naagin series have been dubbed into multiple different languages . Here they just want to get new and famous actors and torture us with same theme where ppl are already tortured once. 

I don't know who watches them but many many many women do... No idea they like it or not ..but they def relate to it at some level..like they could relate to sai giving it bk to her in laws and husband..same with anupama ..she became a national hero when she walked out of her marriage ..

I guess MILs age women love it bec all bahus respect their MILs no matter how toxic they are. This is what they expect from their dils..that I will be crap with you but you can't with me..can you believe my friends mil actually said this same thing to her when she was newly married ? 

What I read here , that abhira will move out etc etc , this is not what Indian audience relate to..it may be prevalent in urban societies but the target audience of these shows do not approve of it. Nor does the image of an Indian bahu fits into it. They will never move out , if they do thy will come bk . 

3rd reason, like I said toxicity in all sp shows is at an all time high , yrkkh is just following the suit . N it's working isn't it ? Trps didn't drop below 2 . 

I said what I observed..whenever I opened ghum and anupama forum, there were and are continuous rants about toxicity abuse and regressiveness ..and that they will stop watching blah blah..pandya store is a combination of toxicity and regression....some rants r really funny to read that's why I'm there , inspite of not watching these shows ðŸ˜† ..but na toh kabhi trp Gira unka , zyada hi ho gaya ..na kisi ne dekhna choda. 

If trps don't drop aroo will continue to entertain you till eternity ðŸ˜† No matter how much you rant 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yush-muk

It is putting me off..I cannot imagine why ITV cannot use the emotional overview of infertility instead make a mokery out of it.. The handling of infertility in a sitcom like FRIENDS or netflix show Virgin River really tugged your heartstrings.. And I know Abhi and Akshu would do complete justice to the whole scenario..but no makers are hell bent on runining it...

Who said akshu is infertile ? My friend, she will be a mother to many kids , this is yrkkh. Don't waste your emotions for this show. Watch it , laugh on it and forget it 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Harshad kidhar faas gya? Ekta has to produce a sequel of Tere Liye.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I don't know who watches them but many many many women do... No idea they like it or not ..but they def relate to it at some level..like they could relate to sai giving it bk to her in laws and husband..same with anupama ..she became a national hero when she walked out of her marriage ..

I guess MILs age women love it bec all bahus respect their MILs no matter how toxic they are. This is what they expect from their dils..that I will be crap with you but you can't with me..can you believe my friends mil actually said this same thing to her when she was newly married ? 

What I read here , that abhira will move out etc etc , this is not what Indian audience relate to..it may be prevalent in urban societies but the target audience of these shows do not approve of it. Nor does the image of an Indian bahu fits into it. They will never move out , if they do thy will come bk . 

3rd reason, like I said toxicity in all sp shows is at an all time high , yrkkh is just following the suit . N it's working isn't it ? Trps didn't drop below 2 . 

I said what I observed..whenever I opened ghum and anupama forum, there were and are continuous rants about toxicity abuse and regressiveness ..and that they will stop watching blah blah..pandya store is a combination of toxicity and regression....some rants r really funny to read that's why I'm there , inspite of not watching these shows ðŸ˜† ..but na toh kabhi trp Gira unka , zyada hi ho gaya ..na kisi ne dekhna choda. 

If trps don't drop aroo will continue to entertain you till eternity ðŸ˜† No matter how much you rant 

i am taking sanyas again will stay away from  this till track changes 😄 zindagi main stress kam hai kya jo subah subah uthkar inka nonsense dekhun ðŸ˜† sp was such a great channel before which used to fetch trp through its content. But now their content is abusive relationships, hero with dual personalities( home delivary show) and sautheli behan and punar vivah and ek taraf gharwali ek taraf baharwali ðŸ¥±

Rangu has all show with gharwali baharwali theme ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Harshad kidhar faas gya? Ekta has to produce a sequel of Tere Liye.

i know i missed tere liye. That was such an amazing show. And its ending was rushed due to conflict between the channel and production. Either they could have made a sequel or created new show similar to that concept. 

Bur considering ekta's writer who just plays same track in every serial they would have ruined tere liye too. ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Same …I left it thinking my sister will finish watching it while I took my dog out but she paused the show to my utter frustration lmao…n I was like why didi why 😅

you can ignore but yrkkh and aru will still haunt you in your dreams ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

one of my family said what comedy is this Aarohi doing…n I said it is not even comedy …coz I saw those patients in a daily basis n I know how the treating doctors feel after seeing infertility patients…it is a heavy feeling…good thing there are a lot of options available these days…but still …an absolute mockery …period

the problem is these writers hardly know medical terms ðŸ˜† there are lots of different options available to get a child. All the way from adoption to till surrogacy. Why cant they just recheck again with another doctor. What if mahima asked that gynac to lie as she was planning to get her position back. Keeping abhi in trauma is best thing she can do to to keep him busy.  ðŸ˜† the chair of md is so important to all these as if its not a position but its a kuber ka khazana ðŸ˜†

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

i know i missed tere liye. That was such an amazing show. And its ending was rushed due to conflict between the channel and production. Either they could have made a sequel or created new show similar to that concept. 

Bur considering ekta's writer who just plays same track in every serial they would have ruined tere liye too. ðŸ˜†

TL was one original Bengali show which deserved to be on air till the story reached its logical end.

Unfortunatelg Ekta and her usual cold War with SP reached a Pinnacle because of her association with colors. Now nobody is bothered.

Anyways TL's forced exit paved ways for Shaheer's Navya 🙂..