Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Let me tell you, makers, if you're trying to portray Ruhi as some amazing character with a really difficult background by inserting sequences in which she is continuously bothering Abhira / Armaan or is *attempting to* make sad eyes at Armaan to cry about her phooti kismat and think that this make up for the cutesy sisterly scenes/ relatable one sided love / unfulfilled love trop , it's not working , just stop ✋.

It disgusts me to think how easily she destroyed a man's life and is unconcerned about whether he is still alive or dead because she can freely obsess over his elder married brother.

The Ruhi-Armaan sequences with sad music playing in the background are extremely distasteful because, first, the character is very shallow and cheap, second, their relationship is as uncooked as a packet of raw noodles, and third, the actress cannot act to save her life. These moments completely ruin the ML and songs for me.

To be honest after these scenes, I've grown to dislike Ruhi even more. 

Regardless of Ruhi's background, Abhira bears no accountability for it. Neither she nor anybody else is required to extend kindness to this shallow individual simply because Ruhi had a difficult upbringing. In fact, I think Abhira has already shown Ruhi too much kindness. So I’ll be very disappointed if after Goenka connection truth reveal you show this crybaby to be some mahaan person who has baggage of all the unfortunate things of the world on her shoulders & Abhira is expected to bow down to her or be considerate to, don’t even think of trying it smiley24.

Ruhi's sad experience does not give her a legitimate reason to act so immature, immoral  resentful to bother others. Even Abhira and Armaan have a sad story and are currently struggling with  little to no support system yet we don’t see either of two acting like Ruhi

Therefore, if you truly want Ruhi to be a parallel lead, stop spending ten minutes per episode on her pity party, she looks dumb doing that smiley24.Instead, invest in her character and get plastic surgery done to bring in an actual actor.

If that’s not in your options then please just make her *what she is* a full time vamp and free us from the dumb shallow pity party scenes  🙏 

Edited by Daffodils01 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree with every point you made. 

I would also like to add that her actions actually portray her as a manipulator and emotional blackmailer on top of being an immoral cheater. 

She is a classic example of Queenie who thinks the world revolves around her just because she exists.. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Loved ur post...

Hilarious yet truesmiley20

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Let me tell you, makers, if you're trying to portray Ruhi as some amazing character with a really difficult background by inserting sequences in which she is continuously bothering Abhira / Armaan or is *attempting to* make sad eyes at Armaan to cry about her phooti kismat and think that this make up for the cutesy sisterly scenes/ relatable one sided love / unfulfilled love trop , it's not working , just stop ✋.

It disgusts me to think how easily she destroyed a man's life and is unconcerned about whether he is still alive or dead because she can freely obsess over his elder married brother.

The Ruhi-Armaan sequences with sad music playing in the background are extremely distasteful because, first, the character is very shallow and cheap, second, their relationship is as uncooked as a packet of raw noodles, and third, the actress cannot act to save her life. These moments completely ruin the ML and songs for me.

To be honest after these scenes, I've grown to dislike Ruhi even more. 

Regardless of Ruhi's background, Abhira bears no accountability for it. Neither she nor anybody else is required to extend kindness to this shallow individual simply because Ruhi had a difficult upbringing. In fact, I think Abhira has already shown Ruhi too much kindness. So I’ll be very disappointed if after Goenka connection truth reveal you show this crybaby to be some mahaan person who has baggage of all the unfortunate things of the world on her shoulders & Abhira is expected to bow down to her or be considerate to, don’t even think of trying it smiley24.

Ruhi's sad experience does not give her a legitimate reason to act so immature, immoral  resentful to bother others. Even Abhira and Armaan have a sad story and are currently struggling with  little to no support system yet we don’t see either of two acting like Ruhi

Therefore, if you truly want Ruhi to be a parallel lead, stop spending ten minutes per episode on her pity party, she looks dumb doing that smiley24.Instead, invest in her character and get plastic surgery done to bring in an actual actor.

If that’s not in your options then please just make her *what she is* a full time vamp and free us from the dumb shallow pity party scenes  🙏 

This show's writers Don't think that much

They don't show those sad scenes of Ruhi to portray that she really has past trauma They are again copy pasting

They did this with Aru as well Not EMA but she did some kaands and they showed such sad n emotional scenes of her as well so later when she turned positive it was easier for audience to accept So they are just copy pasting that here 

They copied the other show for FL n ML characters n copying their own show and other show for Ruhi's character 

Whatever sad scenes or trauma of Ruhi they show is mostly related to that stupid Manish or ML There is hardly mention of her real trauma for losing almost all of her loved ones They won't invest much in her character otherwise her character would have been good from drama perspective as well Her character has a base her entire childhood her growth from an immature brat to a little mature kid till she lost her loved ones was shown so beautifully... Now what a waste of such a good charactersmiley6

They hinted about Ruhi's career once but never showed anything further especially during Ruhit's marriage Dadisa's demand regarding her career could have been shown But they didn't because that's FL's track 

But yeah If Ruhi's character is turned negative and Instead of being obsessed with Armaan she does planning against Armaan Goenka's n Poddar's except Rohit and other young ones and If Pratiksha's acting improves then maybe I'll start watching this Dumb show again She should be an Intelligent and Interesting Antagonist

And lastly Yeah They should have casted someone better

For Pratiksha this is her first show they could have casted her in some other role which needed her to portray some simple emotions She is few times okay but mostly bad Needs a lot of improvement 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree 100 %! 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with this ..  the moment Abhira should know the truth about her relationship with Goenkas .. and Arman n Ruhi ka past .. she should exit the Poddar house ..

saying both of them cannot exist together at the same house .. her bad vibes has destroyed her family ..

And it is better for her  mental wellbeing to stay away from Goenkas my mother had seen the Goenka’s at the resort abd she had told me to stay away from them as they are nothing to her .. I will respect her last words 
She can tell Kaveri Poddar the entire story and say it’s best I venture out and seek an AA in my life rather than wait for you to throw me out .. when I am weak n older 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree 

The least the actress must learn to act ... now it is becoming laugh worthy 🤣 

Nothing she does make any sense any moresmiley37

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You said it very well 

Makers and writers are trying to create force sympathy for her which is not working for majority audience 

Actress is also doing her job bad even if character is wrong she is failed to give any impact with her performance so here 2 minus points character plus performance 

For her and her screen space others are getting sacrificed and male lead is scapegoat which is affecting his character negatively

And leads growth is also become stagnant with this third angle unnecessary drama and other good actors like dadi Sanjay Manisha getting neglected 🤦

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Same writers have done a good job of showing Akshara- Abhira bond, Abhira’s PTSD with respect to Yuvraj’s stalking & Akshara’s death and dysfunctional relationships with hints of warmth in Poddar family . 

I don’t know about Aarohi because I didn’t watch that generation but I believe if 80% of characters in this generation are written well with a somewhat consistent tone and traits why can’t they make Ruhi tolerable ? Character who hogs most of the screen time by forcefully inserting herself in every situation.smiley24

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Absolutely agree with every point you made. 

I would also like to add that her actions actually portray her as a manipulator and emotional blackmailer on top of being an immoral cheater. 

She is a classic example of Queenie who thinks the world revolves around her just because she exists.. 

Great point 👍 whenever she gets the hint that Armaan is slipping away from her hold she emotionally blackmails him taking advantage of his love for Poddar family and then uses her tears to manipulate him into believing that she’s a broken soul who is suffering through fires of hell for him and his family.

In all this nonsense Armaan ends up looking like a fool smiley44.

But if you think about it, what an emotionally draining situation he is in, Ruhi’s presence is actually quite suffocating for no one but Armaan . She’s tormenting the very same person she prays for .