Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Just a suggestion.. if you really want the writers to read this  , don't discuss it so openly ðŸ˜† Don't rant this much..they will never chuck out aroo they will continue this aroo torture for months and years bec this is what is giving them trps. 

We feeling so strongly abt aroo or mahima only makes their job easier, their job is done basically. They will say people hate aroo so their writing must be great. This is what they r trying to achieve. 

I have seen it in anupama , ghum and pandya store..the more fans rant against the negative characters and expect their fav leads to not get butchered , exactly that happens , it gives them trps . 

Na aroo kahin jayegi coz then who will torture abhira ..na abhira ghar se jayenge otherwise who will get tortured ? If you still like abhira , continue to watch and not rant , if you don't want it to go ghum or anupama way😆

Inko ghanta farq nai padta which character was blah blah blue blue , koi farq nai padta story raddi.ho ya fisaddi, koi farq nai padta who is the actor and who is abhira. They just care for money. 

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Just a suggestion.. if you really want the writers to read this  , don't discuss it so openly ðŸ˜† Don't rant this much..they will never chuck out aroo they will continue this aroo torture for months and years bec this is what is giving them trps. 

We feeling so strongly abt aroo or mahima only makes their job easier, their job is done basically. They will say people hate aroo so their writing must be great. This is what they r trying to achieve. 

I have seen it in anupama , ghum and pandya store..the more fans rant against the negative characters and expect their fav leads to not get butchered , exactly that happens , it gives them trps . 

Na aroo kahin jayegi coz then who will torture abhira ..na abhira ghar se jayenge otherwise who will get tortured ? If you still like abhira , continue to watch and not rant , if you don't want it to go ghum or anupama way😆

Inko ghanta farq nai padta which character was blah blah blue blue , koi farq nai padta story raddi.ho ya fisaddi, koi farq nai padta who is the actor and who is abhira. They just care for money. 

you're so right.. 

Makers don't care about Abhira or fans emotions..their obsession with Arohi is on extreme level..they literally involved arohi in abhira's pregnancy issues..that is such a private thing for a couple..but makers don't care..this proves how low these makers and writers can stoop for money

They think they're making an impact on audience..for them negative publicity is also a strategy.. they just care about money and trp..such heartless people..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I really want to know who really watches those kind of shows which tortures ppl in the name of entertainment ðŸ˜µ

I watched one epi of  upma recently . The way they play those bgs and the way anupama shouts in between i realized that indian audience watches these stuffs as they can not do these in reality so they feel happy when some one else does it.  In entire world every nation has dramas either for light hearted ppl or for ppl who love horror or fantasy themes. 

But in india we have only one theme. Fantasy ho ya horror saas bahu ka hoga takrar. 

They serve samething with different actors. ðŸ˜†

Like why did they remade icche nodi. Instead of just dubbing it to hindi. They could have really come up with something different for yrkkh3.

Other state channels are very intelligent and saving money like naagin series have been dubbed into multiple different languages . Here they just want to get new and famous actors and torture us with same theme where ppl are already tortured once. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

you're so right.. 

Makers don't care about Abhira or fans emotions..their obsession with Arohi is on extreme level..they literally involved arohi in abhira's pregnancy issues..that is such a private thing for a couple..but makers don't care..this proves how low these makers and writers can stoop for money

They think they're making an impact on audience..for them negative publicity is also a strategy.. they just care about money and trp..such heartless people..

And on top of that these tracks put fire in fd where ppl start fighting on social media.  Can't they see how much abhira fans have maintained hype and positivity in social media platforms even though the tracks were utter bakwas. 

They could have potentially used akshu as a singer track. May be akshu runs away to her moms academy and abhi finds her after knowing truth and we could have got some kuch kuch hotha hai type tracks. But what we are getting right now is "TU tu main main"

Just realized this song is so apt to current yrkkh track. Just replace sas bahu with jeeja saali aur behan ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/aL0fBT4uYYw

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Neil was such a nice character who made abhi to open his eyes and see arohi's truth and now he is blind in her love ðŸ˜† i have heard love is blind but here love is dumb,deaf,mute and blind too  

It even takes away your common sense.😲 i have never watched yrkkh before but if they show this then definitely star plus will pull the plug.😵 

today’s episode will push a bunch of folks away…trust me

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

today’s episode will push a bunch of folks away…trust me

i am one of them ðŸ˜† i finished epi within 1 minute😆 even instant noodles take 2 minutes to cook 

yush-muk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is putting me off..I cannot imagine why ITV cannot use the emotional overview of infertility instead make a mokery out of it.. The handling of infertility in a sitcom like FRIENDS or netflix show Virgin River really tugged your heartstrings.. And I know Abhi and Akshu would do complete justice to the whole scenario..but no makers are hell bent on runining it...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: yush-muk

It is putting me off..I cannot imagine why ITV cannot use the emotional overview of infertility instead make a mokery out of it.. The handling of infertility in a sitcom like FRIENDS or netflix show Virgin River really tugged your heartstrings.. And I know Abhi and Akshu would do complete justice to the whole scenario..but no makers are hell bent on runining it...

i have decided to skip for rest of the week. Can't  handle seeing abhi getting blackmailed by her. I wish he just confesses the truth and leave house with akshu. Enough is enough. Let neil suffer with this so called doctor who doed not even have sense of ethics. If she does this now she might blackmail rich ppl too. If some patients has some secret which can not be disclosed in open 

yush-muk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have decided to skip for rest of the week. Can't  handle seeing abhi getting blackmailed by her. I wish he just confesses the truth and leave house with akshu. Enough is enough. Let neil suffer with this so called doctor who doed not even have sense of ethics. If she does this now she might blackmail rich ppl too. If some patients has some secret which can not be disclosed in open 

Exactly and I think its a disgrace to all the practicing doctors..its crazy how TRP is decided by this craze..guess cheesy christmas movies are the best bet now to get over the mood...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: yush-muk

Exactly and I think its a disgrace to all the practicing doctors..its crazy how TRP is decided by this craze..guess cheesy christmas movies are the best bet now to get over the mood...

true atleast our brain will be calm and we will suffer less stress ðŸ˜† i think ppl like watching shows where a profession is butchered. Like that sairat show and this. They love seeing these kind of ppl ðŸ˜† even if they show arohi sold kidneys of her patients then trp might sky rocket ðŸ˜†