Dev sir ka interview: Real life Dev ke views on life

Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys I come across this. Thought of sharing with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybYnQ5HVLs

Originally posted by md410

Hey guys I come across this. Thought of sharing with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybYnQ5HVLs

He is really down to earth...thank you...per bahut lamba segment hai...bs 2 minutes ka hi dekh paying hun

I actually find his such interviews quite inspiring.. happy that i got to know him through this show.. Acting aur looks ek jagah hai par his thoughts and approach to life make me admire him more.πŸ˜‡

Edited by Chakor07 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Chakor07

I actually find his such interviews quite inspiring.. happy that i got to know him through this show.. Acting aur looks ek jagah hai par his thoughts and approach to life make me admire him more.πŸ˜‡

and more you watch old interviews of him you gonna fall for him as a human being even more...

i loved him for Agad but then fall hardest for Iqbal Khan the person... he is a gem of a person.. if you want to know more abt him do watch his interviews in Jeena isi ka naam hai (an old old one) and one with Himanshu Malhotra (3 or 4 years old)

Already watched it. He is a gentleman 

Have you watched Juzzbaat episode where Rajeev, Ejazz and Iqbal were together, it was super cool 

Originally posted by Revutty

Have you watched Juzzbaat episode where Rajeev, Ejazz and Iqbal were together, it was super cool 

yeah.. Iqbal was such a acha bacha in that one... Ejaz was all bragging n Iqu was humble to the core

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

and more you watch old interviews of him you gonna fall for him as a human being even more...

i loved him for Agad but then fall hardest for Iqbal Khan the person... he is a gem of a person.. if you want to know more abt him do watch his interviews in Jeena isi ka naam hai (an old old one) and one with Himanshu Malhotra (3 or 4 years old)

I thought i will do my seminar preparation after listening to that interview.. par ab lagta hai do aur interviews dekhne pad jayenge πŸ˜‹

It is kind of addicting to watch him speak..

Edited by Chakor07 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Revutty

What’s that I have not 

Interview or an episode for show 

Originally posted by Chakor07

I thought i will do my seminar preparation after listening to that interview.. par ab lagta hai do aur interviews dekhne pad jayenge πŸ˜‹

It is kind of addicting to watch him speak..

Sorry my post distracted you. I Did not mean that