Posted: 1 years ago

Have you ever watched a movie, which you were watching for the first time and didn't want it to end? Like you were enjoying it so much, you didn't want it to stop. And when the film ends, you felt a bit disappointment that it ended.

I've loved and liked many movies but this feeling of not wanting the film to end, I remember it getting this feeling only while watching Hera Pheri and Queen. Watching these two movies for the first time, I didn't want them to end because I was really enjoying them. 

Its usually happens with movies which are feel-good and lighthearted. But even such movies, watching it for more than 2 hours, you always feel a bit exhausted and overwhelmed even if you really liked the movie. At least for me.

1. Piku

2. Queen

3. Wake up Sid

4. Dil Chahta Hai

5. Bareilly Ki Barfi

and also to some extent Fashion and Page 3...they kept me intrigued

It doesn't feel that way usually but there are a few films where I would have either enjoyed watching a few more scenes of the characters or would have loved to know more of their future journey.

English Vinglish comes to mind, Sri was so endearing that I simply wanted to hold her close and give a warm hug, her equation with the whole class/gang was something I would haven't minded watching more of. 

Udaan, where I would have loved to see how the siblings moved ahead in life, the little kiddo was extremely cute. 

A sequel of Swades where Mohan's journey continues because the path he chose was never going to be easy, moreover the overall vibe of the movie is so calm and positive even with all the challenges and issues that I wouldn't mind a part 2 of sorts. 

So after you posted that movie poll thread, I actually felt like watching Hungama again. The movie is full of one mess after another which takes place and it all happens in such a natural un-forced way. The movie is over 2 hours but feels so short because of how enjoyable it is. I did not answer your answer but still ðŸ¤¡ A for effort.

Kuch kuch hota hai- I wanted to see how Rahul n two anjali live together 

Swades-Mohan launching satellites for India 

PK - wanted to see ranbir's adventures 

Taare Zameen par - was ishan's problem solved or what new challenges he faces n how nikumbh helps him overcome it

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

There are movies I never wanted to begin...

hahk

devdas

kkkg

hum tum

jab we met

yeh jawaani hain deewani

barfi

Chennai express

kaminey

piku

Bajrangi bhaijaan

kabir singh (not the kabir preeti parts, but shahid's acting as the down trodden kabir with his friends, maid, affair, work, and family and his reformation). I can't believe Kiara benefitted the most from this movie, she was the weakest part.

lunchbox

namesake

lootera ( everyone was so perfect in this movie, I disliked Ranveer with a  passion but really liked his acting in this)

3 Idiots 

Jaane tu ya jaane na

Originally posted by PangaNaLe

Have you ever watched a movie, which you were watching for the first time and didn't want it to end? Like you were enjoying it so much, you didn't want it to stop. And when the film ends, you felt a bit disappointment that it ended.

I've loved and liked many movies but this feeling of not wanting the film to end, I remember it getting this feeling only while watching Hera Pheri and Queen. Watching these two movies for the first time, I didn't want them to end because I was really enjoying them. 

Its usually happens with movies which are feel-good and lighthearted. But even such movies, watching it for more than 2 hours, you always feel a bit exhausted and overwhelmed even if you really liked the movie. At least for me.

I get it very often with animated movies, especially my childhood favorites. Because it’s like escaping to another world. 

Only with Mahabharata TV series, and that's only because the story really doesn't have a proper ending ðŸ˜†. Indian MBh, Bhagavatham, Nepali MBh all say diff things.