Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...anyone remembers this? I don't think celebs had this fun at any other wedding...โค๏ธ

https://twitter.com/amanaggar/status/1593114776410128384?s=20&t=GOEcunwMjyQ-mDjWFW4MrQ

Their all drunk ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Ye kab hua, must have been good time then.

2018 May

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ok, uss time toh tha nahi main forum pe.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was so disappointed that I missed the whole thing. I went on the forum a week too late and found out that her entire wedding thread was supposedly deleted and I had missed it all. What I would've done to see inside pics and videos of a Bollywood wedding... ugh, why mods why?! I was hopeful that RSDP's wedding would be similar but that turned out to be a bust.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sonam wedding was most fun wedding.

I even enjoyed thread made here,i guess it had most pages,except 2/3 everyone wrote in the thread and enjoyed. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ranveer Singh came across as a bit of a hypocrite though - he posted many videos on SM from Sonamโ€™s wedding and in his wedding he restricted people to take videos ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† kyun bhai? ๐Ÿ˜†

It was Arjun who posted not him. He was just having crazy fun there but some how got dragged for things he didn't even do! Also he wasn't marrying himself at his wedding it's the universal rule that bride is the one who has all the say at the wedding.. groom just have to get to the altar n marry ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

It was Arjun who posted not him. He was just having crazy fun there but some how got dragged for things he didn't even do! Also he wasn't marrying himself at his wedding it's the universal rule that bride is the one who has all the say at the wedding.. groom just have to get to the altar n marry ๐Ÿ˜‚

I canโ€™t say if he did it or not - being online baaratis itโ€™s hard  lol but Sonam actually said it was Ranveer too along with Arjun ๐Ÿ˜†
Agreed about his wedding and brides rule ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nema123

I loved Ranbir /Alia's wedding the most. So simple and still so classy. 

Thanks to them for starting the new trend!

This trend was started by Sonam. Not really RK-Aloo. But the Kapoor wedding was very nice too. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I canโ€™t say if he did it or not - being online baaratis itโ€™s hard  lol but Sonam actually said it was Ranveer too along with Arjun ๐Ÿ˜†
Agreed about his wedding and brides rule ๐Ÿ˜†

Sonam misunderstood coz he was hanging out with Arjun for most part. They did a live but bechara Ranveer didn't even save it but ainveyi lapete mein agaya. But among the young gen actors Ranveer and Varun had lots of fun at her reception and Ranveer toh went crazy onstage with all the dancing ๐Ÿ˜† her reception was too much fun!