Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Someone reported that thread apparently because it was 400 pages long and it got trashed 💔

Damn, that sucks. I was not active in the forum during that time and would have liked to see everybody's outfits 😆And 400 pages? How did it not have a second thread when it hit the 150 mark. 

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Indeed, it was pure enjoyment...at a time I was only reading (not yet writing)...the guests obviously enjoyed it, too (even though alcohol may have its part in it).

Anil is a cool guy and his youthfulness and bond with colleagues made way for a funny and uncomplicated festivity, I think.

I found Alia's+Ranbir's wedding to be a nice party, too.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Anand Ahuja is from a very well-to-do business family, quite established too. I believe they’re rather old-money. Yet no, they aren’t billionaires, lol. That’s Juhi’s & Gayatri Oberoi’s husbands. No-one in BW  otherwise is married to a billionaire/billionaire family. Doesn’t mean they aren’t very “rich”/ wealthy though!! And Sonam marrying a rather wealthy man & family doesn’t mean she’s “smart.” 😆😆 A Sonam would never ever ever settle for anything else. This woman literally gave an IV saying “my man better propose to me with a bloody big diamond!!” She’s an elitist like her whole family, barring Anil, maybe.

And no. Sonam is DUMBER THAN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKS. 😆😆

Thanks for the explanation, I think I read somewhere on this forum that he’s a billionaire and just assumed. She’s an elitist for sure who likes to act holier than thou. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes please...I would love to see those videos one more time...😆

Dude.. Modz thrashed that thread. 😡 One of the bestest thread on the entire BW IF life. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Do u see Anil Kapoor and Ranveer Singh at the back nearly dying of laughter...🤣

Sunita was like.. control them.. 🤣

Sonam’s wedding made me go soft on her. Uske baad mene uska thoda bhi majak nai banaya. 😆

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The only Bollywood wedding, I enjoyed 😆

https://youtu.be/ccraNfpwai0 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The only Bollywood wedding, I enjoyed 😆

https://youtu.be/ccraNfpwai0 

Anil is senior to Salman, but I have seen him always behaving like a junior or someone in awe of in front of Salman & bhai will always be like "Haan, kaise"..... Love how they all are dancing 😆

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Anil is senior to Salman, but I have seen him always behaving like a junior or someone in awe of in front of Salman & bhai will always be like "Haan, kaise"..... Love how they all are dancing 😆

I think, it's true for Govinda as well. I remember Govinda saying that Salman helped him during Partner and maybe Salman helped Anil too

This party was a blast, there were so many videos and pictures from it. Bollywood Twitter's most cordial night 😆

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I think, it's true for Govinda as well. I remember Govinda saying that Salman helped him during Partner and maybe Salman helped Anil too

This party was a blast, there were so many videos and pictures from it. Bollywood Twitter's most cordial night 😆

Share more videos if you have. 

Chi Chi & Anil have always have that kind of relationship with Bhai. In a interview, Anil has shared that earlier he use to go in Weddings for free, then in 1 wedding, he met Bhai & Bhai asked "kitne miley hai", Anil replied "Kuch nahi" and he started laughing badly ke woh free mein hi jaa raha tha pehle 😆

I have seen Bhai in awe of Dharam ji whenever he is with him, you will see a different version of him, like serious one, no non-sense, full of respect. Same kind of respect repo Khan Saab(SRK) had with Late Dilip Saab, he use to visit him very often.

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sonam's wedding was probably one of the best celeb wedding ever! Multiple factors here, Anil had such great relationship with almost the whole industry. Sonam's whole family is in bollywood so there was no privacy drama, on top of that her friends are also somehow related to either movies, fashion or media and they were all constantly sharing stories, posts on social media. There were like bazillion videos shared from her wedding that we almost felt like a part of it. 

it was one of the best times on the forum too and I remember literally spending hours catching up on her wedding thread coz I didnt wanna miss even a single page of fun haha.

Probably the only time in my entire life, I loved Sonam for giving us so much entertainment and means to watch our fav celebs dancing 😆