Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

it was one of the best times on the forum too and I remember literally spending hours catching up on her wedding thread coz I didnt wanna miss even a single page of fun haha.

Ye kab hua, must have been good time then.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The only Bollywood wedding, I enjoyed πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/ccraNfpwai0 

Ranveer Singh is us, remembering all the steps even better than the original ones who did them.πŸ˜‚

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Ranveer Singh is us, remembering all the steps even better than the original ones who did them.πŸ˜‚

Ye woh theatre mein sabse aagey naachne waali audience jo hoti hai, Ranveer usi mein se ek hai πŸ˜†

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What did you think of the RK-Aloo wedding? Idk why they got much criticism for it, (I mean apart from it being a shot-gun wedding which some people called out & were thoroughly reprimanded for. πŸ˜† And then they turned out spot-on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) 

Aloo looked lovely (one of the few times I thought she did) and even RK ditched his serious, mysterious persona & laughed & smiled a lot. Her wedding outfit was  I’ve an obsession with white & gold so I heart it!!! β€οΈ

I loved Ranbir /Alia's wedding the most. So simple and still so classy. 

Thanks to them for starting the new trend!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer Singh came across as a bit of a hypocrite though - he posted many videos on SM from Sonam’s wedding and in his wedding he restricted people to take videos πŸ€”πŸ˜† kyun bhai? πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ranveer Singh came across as a bit of a hypocrite though - he posted many videos on SM from Sonam’s wedding and in his wedding he restricted people to take videos πŸ€”πŸ˜† kyun bhai? πŸ˜†

LOL true that. I was hoping for some good content from DeepVeer wedding but other than official pictures we didnt get anything πŸ˜”

I honestly feel that it was mostly due to DP and her family being so private. 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Ye kab hua, must have been good time then.

Indeed it was! aap nahi the us time forum pe? 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Indeed it was! aap nahi the us time forum pe? 

Shayad se nahi tha, kuch yaad nahi achey se. May be here & there, but I am sure, forum being positive towards Sonam I have only seen for her wedding.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Shayad se nahi tha, kuch yaad nahi achey se. May be here & there, but I am sure, forum being positive towards Sonam I have only seen for her wedding.

yes her wedding was surprisingly super chill and fun. Knowing Sonam, I really thought she would be that bridezilla and leave no stone unturned to be the best at everything but instead she chose the most chill manner to get married at her aunt's house and reception at her friend's hotel. Even the sangeet party was at her apartment banquet. All these things were so relatable and refreshing to see for a celeb wedding after a long time. I am in no way dissing other celebs weddings. Sabka apna apna preference aur choice hoti hai so to each their own πŸ˜³

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

yes her wedding was surprisingly super chill and fun. Knowing Sonam, I really thought she would be that bridezilla and leave no stone unturned to be the best at everything but instead she chose the most chill manner to get married at her aunt's house and reception at her friend's hotel. Even the sangeet party was at her apartment banquet. All these things were so relatable and refreshing to see for a celeb wedding after a long time. I am in no way dissing other celebs weddings. Sabka apna apna preference aur choice hoti hai so to each their own πŸ˜³

Good to know ppl find it cool & they enjoyed it in forum. No need to write last 2 lines, they might still interpret your post in some other way πŸ˜†