Chalo one more talentless nepo product is on our way. - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think we should give the guy a chance without forming any judgement about him. 

ya sure, same as KJO forming a judgment that these nepo kids have talent.πŸ˜‰

this is more about KJO giving nepo kids a chance. With these nepo kids, the problem is the roles are not based on any competitive selection. Bad, very bad. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taiz-Ladki

Ibrahim seems the best out of all nepo kids.

Just like with the OP who is sure Ibrahim is talentless, I have to ask: how do you know he is the best?πŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All of you who are questioning his acting abilities. First of all, he has already proved his talent when he got "caught" hanging out with Shweta Tiwari's daughter. King of expressions. Not sure which expression he was giving but I'm sure he was giving something. #TeamIbrahim

Ibrahim Ali Khan gets spotted with Palak Tiwari (Shweta Tiwari's daughter)  Are they the new couple in town? : r/BollyBlindsNGossip

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

let us know when these nepo kids are all done and dusted... and it's safe to get back to watching BW movies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

All of you who are questioning his acting abilities. First of all, he has already proved his talent when he got "caught" hanging out with Shweta Tiwari's daughter. King of expressions. Not sure which expression he was giving but I'm sure he was giving something. #TeamIbrahim

Ibrahim Ali Khan gets spotted with Palak Tiwari (Shweta Tiwari's daughter) Are they the new couple in town? : r/BollyBlindsNGossip

Got the best of his parents acting genes, must say!

#TeamIbarhim

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

A lot of people are hoping he starts with an Action movie. That is a more STABLE GENRE for his debut. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who in their right minds would pay to watch 90s Saif on screen all over again?πŸ˜† 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I suppose we'll now get a deluge of pap shots at the gym, which seems to be the height of preparation for these 'actors'πŸ˜† That, and Kathak for the girls πŸ˜†

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ibrahim should be a competition to his contemporary Agastya and Aryan, no?

Tiger’s contemporary is Varun Dhawan and Sid Malhotra 

I meant in career path. Aryan doesn't like Bollywood at all, nor does he like Indian cinema in general. No way will he ever come to movies. Don't think Akshay's son will either even though Rajesh Khanna really wanted him to. 

Agastya is being projected as the next Ranbir - or the lover boy actor. Ibrahim is being projected as an action boy like Ahaan Shetty (who is his contemporary) modeling Tiger's rise to success. But the thing is that Tiger has a very machismo personality as in he does think he's a big hero + action star. 

Ibrahim is very subdued. This image does not suit him and they should have pushed the romantic boy lead with him. 

Ishaan got stuck in the Abhay Deol indie-pipline but even he's quite similar to Shahid in terms of romantic image. 

Remember Tiger was hit by the pandemic, and so was Varun. Sid had bigger career problems so I wouldn't say pandemic was as bad for him. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

I want to see him as a romantic hero. He has those looks.