Aryan Khan rejects KJo’s huge offer as he is not interested in acting? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes, it's perfect!

Aryan reflects a lot of the way SRK and Gauri raised their children, now, that they are responsible for themselves.

I even think, that Suhana didn't want to be launched by Karan... I found it an interesting move to be part of a movie with a bunch of newcomers...that's very refreshing! (I have the feeling that Zoya's Archies will reflect the mood of the comics.)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Ever since Aryan was a child, SRK had said he doesn't want to act. I even remember Gauri's mom saying the same years and years ago. The story was something like she had asked Aryan if he wanted to act and follow in dad's footsteps and he said no,  dad is the best at what he does, so I can't surpass him. I want to be the best at what I do so I'll do something else. I remember thinking that would change they all want to act but with Aryan for years that has not. Even his degree is in filmmaking and not acting. 

suck it KJo. you got nothing on these gen-z kids.  🥳

Hope Suhana also rejects his offers. 👍🏼

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 1 years ago

This is devastating. I’ve been waiting for his debut since his shirtless pics circulated. He’s the hotttest nepo son around and I need him to be an actor. 

I wonder what kind of movie he directs 

KJo wants him to be Ranbir but he wants to be Ayan.

Funny how ppl want to see Aryan Khan onscreen but he is not interested.

And so many nepo kids r desperate to come onscreen n ppl have kind of already rejected them like suhana, khushi, Shanaya 😆

What an irony 

Originally posted by gilmores

Ever since Aryan was a child, SRK had said he doesn't want to act. I even remember Gauri's mom saying the same years and years ago. The story was something like she had asked Aryan if he wanted to act and follow in dad's footsteps and he said no,  dad is the best at what he does, so I can't surpass him. I want to be the best at what I do so I'll do something else. I remember thinking that would change they all want to act but with Aryan for years that has not. Even his degree is in filmmaking and not acting

so aryan is 100% serious about his decisions then

Kudos to Aryan for rejecting him. On a serious note, it’s a shame if he doesn’t want to do movies, I would have liked to see him, he is very very good looking 😳

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

I am very happy that Aryan is adamant to not wanting to be in front of cameras but rather behind.

He still will get enough comments on the work he'll do.

I like Abhishek a lot...he is a fine actor, especially in movies where humour is wanted (but also in serious roles).

I find it unfortunate (for him) that he is Amitji's son...

I think Abhishek is a very talented actor, but there’s something missing, he simply doesn’t have the charisma or spark IMO. And phle ki movies ka toh bhul hi jao 😆