Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spidie

Ab dar lagta rehta hai 70 odd episodes ho gaye hai toh they will start stretching.😆 Thankfully nahi the woh, inke badle Guniben , Jeetubhai and more Aarav please 🙏 ko dikha de. 

Where is Lollipop? 😭

Haha yes, we are getting pretty close to the danger mark of 100 episodes jiske baad usually sab shows ka swaaha shuru ho jaata hai more "officially"😆.

See stretching and all I can take to an extent as long as core characteristics are not diluted or muted for the sake of the stretching. Baaki toh time will tell how these writers handle it.

Lollipop I guess will only come back now when Viaan is ready to join the dots about who Batman really is😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

😆 I just saw that too ans thought isi liye chali gayi rewa maasi settle hone shayad inke piya labels ne toh shrenu Chun li ab manage karna padega 

LOL was Sheen really dating that Piya Albela co-star of hers? I thought bas friends hain or something, no? lol they did do two shows back to back together I guess😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL was Sheen really dating that Piya Albela co-star of hers? I thought bas friends hain or something, no? lol they did do two shows back to back together I guess😆

i am just kidding i really don't know anything about their personal lives😊 maine to Piya albela ke refrence se kaha as that is what i have seen of her pehle

AreYaar thumbnail

I just realized - they made such a big deal out of Teji being paranoid about Viaan liking Katha right around the time of the Lonavla trip....they even showed her plotting with Ehsan to keep Viaan away from Katha.....lol she also saw the poem Viaan wrote for Katha.....but then the drag week of Holi came in between and it's like all of that went POOF😆. 

No continuity regarding Teji ke issues with Katha....Ehsan ka bhi they switched gears away from deliberately keeping KV apart and whole week went in Neerja stuff. Ab woh wrap up hua toh Shamita drama started and ismein bhi it's like Katha is now invisible to both Teji and Ehsan😆....the Katha they were SO paranoid about getting close to Viaan suddenly is not a problem for them at all😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww looks like Viaan did make the effort to approach Katha to talk but she's the one avoiding him deliberately so he's hanging back now cuz of that I guess.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcqdRQtoCDs

Aww looks like Viaan did make the effort to approach Katha to talk but she's the one avoiding him deliberately so he's hanging back now cuz of that I guess.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcqdRQtoCDs

Awwwie viaan couldn't  help but keecha chala gaya but I guess her avoiding then gave him a paise and ruk gaya as you said   bechara now wants to give her space then Caz of the whole thing and awkwardness   but he also feels answerable to only her toh  instinctively  he  goes to explain I guess

On Ehsan and teji haha jaise bhi ho chalo good ke unka faltu planning pe break lag gaya  for now  yeh log apni planning childish dates tak hi limited rakein  toh theek hai 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awwwie viaan couldn't  help but keecha chala gaya but I guess her avoiding then gave him a paise and ruk gaya as you said   bechara now wants to give her space then Caz of the whole thing and awkwardness   but he also feels answerable to only her toh  instinctively  he  goes to explain I guess

On Ehsan and teji haha jaise bhi ho chalo good ke unka faltu planning pe break lag gaya  for now  yeh log apni planning childish dates tak hi limited rakein  toh theek hai 

Haan it seems like this scene may happen before that precap wala elevator wala scene when Katha is showing hesitating but ultimately turning towards him to talk.....wahaan pe Viaan seems to be maintaining silence while Katha is the one going back and forth in her hesitation about baat karun ki na karun😆......role reversal ho gaya inka....lol this is where Viaan was 2 weeks back in his awkwardness about baat karun ki na karun😆

Haan it seems like this scene may happen before that precap wala elevator wala scene when Katha is showing hesitating but ultimately turning towards him to talk.....wahaan pe Viaan seems to be maintaining silence while Katha is the one going back and forth in her hesitation about baat karun ki na karun😆......role reversal ho gaya inka....lol this is where Viaan was 2 weeks back in his awkwardness about baat karun ki na karun😆

Haan and it all makes perfect sense that is the bets part it is not to just throw to check a box..it  makes total sense ke Katha ko sach main nahi Pata ke kaise koi bhi normal conversation start kare ya interaction at this point it is all too much all of a sudden  inko toh ek dusre ko face karne main bhi abhi hesitation hoga 

AreYaar thumbnail

Gif-ed the chai scene finally😆

So I started watching mere Humsafar 6 episodes down and it is so well made even if the premise is cliche but man hania is like extra good in partying that helplessness of a child that has been abandoned by her own parents at mercy of her  selfish uncles and aunts and even daadi  who has now made this child a weapon to use against her bahus  . They have set it nicely how shahjahan  turned this toxic  evil SaaS..  she was educated cared for everyone was the nice young woman who wanted to get her kids educated but the SaaS kept  bullying her to the point t that she started enjoying her sin abusing her in front of all and uski public humiliation main maze aane lage which turned her so anti hala  Caz usually ussi bechari ki koi masoom baat daadi would twist and sabke saamne beizzat karo this bahu like say once the poor girl overheard them say dasdi toh kal Mar jaayegi Kaun rakhega iss zimmedari ko as she was such a young child which was valid at that point and yeh masiim kid jisko urdu bhi adhi samjh aati thi since she was  British she went to ask daadi if aap kal Mar jaaoi and daddi made itna tamasha ke the taulya ji ended up raising his hand on his wife..iss Tarah chote chote karke   hala bechari became center of hate for all..kuch dete hain nahi but keep saying yeh Dia woh Dia.. and poor girl cannot even talk to her father everytim3 she tells to contact woh aage se yeh Kehoe baat hi khatan kar deta hai ke I pay for your expenses and I can't  keep you as I have other wife and children.. even though the man has never even paid for her really..  actual throw kar Dia ek bachi ko. He is such a big loser that when the daadi is now ke ab jawan ho gayi either take her or shaadi Kara do  toh he is like haan toh Kara Dean I will send money by the evening..like wah talk about discarding her.ppor girl has no one hamza is abroad for padhaai  and baaki the female cousins are ainvayi treating her like naukrani . College main ek dost hai hala ki whose fiance / cousin is 2 timing them both and hala ko Lara laga ke rakha hai ke Bata dega ghar but like basically is engaged to the bestie  and keep giving them both kasmein not to tell each other either Caz uska Pol khul jaayega with various bananas..  so I guess wohi play karega in major way for yeh bechari to be thrown out..but she got so happy ke shayad ab waapis London chali jaaye uske papa bula lein waapis to aonu padhaai apni marzi se kar le . She is intelligent  smart bachi but self esteem maar ke rakh di hai sabne .. bachpan se sotf hamza tha  who noticed and tried to help her but uski mom shut him up and sent him abroad  ab baaki  Tai jaan jaan ke taught her wrong lessons as a kid take school main  fail hoti rahe and then she used to do banana of padhti lighting hai nahi so she can keep  using her as a maid and abusing her . Toh abhi tak toh aise chal raha tha but ab daadi ne apni bahu se dushmani  Mai bol Dia ke hala ko banaoongi hamza ki dulhan to spite apni bahu who was like main dusri niece  ko banana hai bachpan se  toh she hates hala more and woh bechari iss beech main is like but main toh kisi aur konpasand karti hoon kasam se mera koi irada nahi hamza main koi interest hi nahi na hi shaadi main.  Pehle wohi typical hua ke dusti cousin ka rishta aaya hala ko dekh ke toot gaya toh bechari har taraf se is target.. but hania ki acting keeps it going . Woh stupid SaaS ne toh khud ko aag lagane ka stunt bhi kar Lia aone pati  ko manane  ke liye ke hamza se mahi hos akti iski shaadi phenko isko..hamza meanwhile ab entry maarega and aate saath hi  he is shown to be the sensitive progressive guy jo cares for this cousin treats her like a human but woh bhi iss bechari ko jhelna padta hai if he is being nice toh bhi hala ka kasoor hai.. so the main journey will kick out now when hamza is coming back but so far am enjoying  a Pakistani show after a while Caz yeah it feels like the typical Cinderella story for now they did set the base ke kaise MIL became so toxic as somehow bechari halakept  becoming n reason for her humiliation. I am just glad ke am watchign when the show is over Caz weekly nahi wait ho paata lol..I am kinda addicted to their story as hamza himself is actually such a refreshing ML in his idea and thoughts  and is like gentlemen ka gentleman 🤩🤩🤩

The thing is they have done cliche is such a realistic touching  way too like the moment when the girl is  humiliated for eating a pizza slice and garmi main shabbat pi lia on her walk back from college to the way she says yeh bhook kabhi kisi ko kitna zaleel kar deti hai it is moment like those that hit you hard or the way the poor girl has to beg for every zaroorat of hers  yahan tak ke basic roti ke liye bhi it hurts and hania is doing such a good job  of showing that but ohir bhi not giving up on life she still have dream ke padh like jaaye aur kuch nahi toh apna kaabil ho jaaye but woh bhi hone nahi de Rabe sab evil zamana 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago