Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Honestly , I don't think that Pravisht Mishra is as good as an actor as his fans claim him to be 🤔he is overrated and overhyped , according to me........Watch his acting in the initial episodes of BB , you'll notice him struggling to Act "Naturally" like  take the episode in which they were showing the day after their marriage as an example , there you would see Pravisht struggle to act out the Anger of Anirudh .......Trust me Aurra was rather is far better than him 😆......Haan , he did worked on his acting a lot cause in  post lockdown episodes , he did a decent job ......But anyways after seeing his overacting as Batuk ....I can conclude that he is just an average actor .....

Trust me Agar uske pass good looks nhi hote n to definitely use lead role to kabhi nhi milta, As in this industry good looks value much more than talent ,  ...Na use na Pranali(saudamini) ko milta  .....both were rather are too average to have the  lead roles🤔.....

P.S. kisi ko hurt hua ho to I am sorry , Dil pe mt Lena yaaro😛, main kabhi ye baat yaha share nhi krti as yaha pe Pravisht ke bahoot saare  fans the aur hain bhi sayad 😃, unhe bura lagta ......But aabhi tum sb ko uski "average" acting pe baat krte hue dekha to maine bhi pov share kr diya .....jhel lena , gussa Mt Krna 

- tumhari pyaari hemu 😳

Edited by Rudhita18 - 1 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Honestly , I don't think that Pravisht Mishra is as good as an actor as his fans claim him to be 🤔he is overrated and overhyped , according to me........Watch his acting in the initial episodes of BB , you'll notice him struggling to Act "Naturally" like  take the episode in which they were showing the day after their marriage as an example , there you would see Pravisht struggle to act out the Anger of Anirudh .......Trust me Aurra was rather is far better than him 😆......Haan , he did worked on his acting a lot cause in  post lockdown episodes , he did a decent job ......But anyways after seeing his overacting as Batuk ....I can conclude that he is just an average actor .....

Trust me Agar uske pass good looks nhi hote n to definitely use lead role to kabhi nhi milta, As in this industry good looks value much more than talent ,  ...Na use na Pranali(saudamini) ko milta  .....both were rather are too average to have the  lead roles🤔.....

P.S. kisi ko hurt hua ho to I am sorry , Dil pe mt Lena yaaro😛, main kabhi ye baat yaha share nhi krti as yaha pe Pravisht ke bahoot saare  fans the aur hain bhi sayad 😃, unhe bura lagta ......But aabhi tum sb ko uski "average" acting pe baat krte hue dekha to maine bhi pov share kr diya .....jhel lena , gussa Mt Krna 

- tumhari pyaari hemu 😳

Well I don't think it hurts to give an opinion. 

I agree with you here. Though, I was ignorant enough to ignore and only concentrate on his character 😆

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

😭Rona aa raha hai mereko... Kiya dekhliya Maine?! Kyun dekha?! Jo socha wahi ho gaya!

*Me garlanding Barrister babu's poster* Guzar gayee! BB guzar gayee! Ye kiya hogaya re Deva!! 😢😭

Also, here, my tears aren't real. They are artificial. I had already anticipated from happening so, just I feel disgusted.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

- tumhari pyaari hemu 😳

I agree,Aurra and Anchal are actually the best actors among the lot,Pranali and Pravisht both are overhyped and honestly quite lucky to have landed  serials having average acting chops.Initial BB ke episodes mein even I didn't like his acting, abb bhi zyaada nahin pasand no offense 😆

Castleford thumbnail

Well I don't think it hurts to give an opinion. 

I agree with you here. Though, I was ignorant enough to ignore and only concentrate on his character 😆

Me too 😅

Castleford thumbnail

Also, here, my tears aren't real. They are artificial. I had already anticipated from happening so, just I feel disgusted.

Memory se erase ker do...meri tarha 🤣

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castleford

Memory se erase ker do...meri tarha 🤣

Wahi kar rahi hoon abhi 🤪

Ye cheez yaad rakhne Tak layak nahi hai

Chinie thumbnail

- tumhari pyaari hemu 😳

Well maybe,but he did improve a lot during the course of the show.And i feel he is a lot more better than other male actors in itv right now.But i do agree that it may be difficult for him to get lead roles becouse he does not have that body and all which usually itv actors have.people like typical male leads

And about pranali,after watching her acting in yrkkh i can say she is just average actor.She is getting hype because of that serial and her good looks only otherwise she was better as Saudamini than Akshara

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chinie

Well maybe,but he did improve a lot during the course of the show.And i feel he is a lot more better than other male actors in itv right now.But i do agree that it may be difficult for him to get lead roles becouse he does not have that body and all which usually itv actors have.people like typical male leads

And about pranali,after watching her acting in yrkkh i can say she is just average actor.She is getting hype because of that serial and her good looks only otherwise she was better as Saudamini than Akshara

No he isn't better than " others" average at best itv have way more talented ppl but anyways you really can't compare cause it itv he got a lead role pretty early yaar 😵‍💫 properly he debuted with kaha hum tum aur 3 years mea lead mil gaya as compared to ankit gupta who got it after 10 years body toh uski bhi thi 

Pranali ka toh kya hi kehne arohi acts better than her but nobody gonna admit that kyoki she is lead

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinie

I am not a good judge of someone's acting but I also felt that Pravisht Mishra improved compared to beginning of BB towards the end.  Batuk ka mujhe  v  initially bohut ajib laga tha but sabko praise karte dekh mujhe laga it was intentional to bring the contrast with Anirudh  and make us disgust the character 🤣🤣🤣. So I thought may be sab keh rahe hai toh acche hi honge.Because no normal person or even a villain behave so weirdly, or else Aaj k din Dr k paas le jayenge aur uss time period mai KSJ usse tantrik k paas le jaate🤣🤣🤣. 

Anyways he got the lead because a person like him was required to play that character, sahi samay pe sahi chance mil gaye warna typical male lead k liye select nahi hote shayad itni jaldi. Anirudh k character suited him well and Bondita k saath v suit Kiya tha. Aur abhi May be Banni chow mai jo mentally ill ya bacche type dikhana tha toh isliye v koi well built person nahi liye and again sahi samay pe sahi chance mil gaye. Aur fir do show se popularity Milne k baad may be it will again be easier to get the next chance. Baki idk🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh God mai v kya analyse kar rahi hu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago