Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

seriously, accha kiya Anchal ne jo iss bekaar ke PH ko chod di,I hope join na kare phirse🤢Bas isliye because she is playing lead on the same channel in another show,doesn't mean u discredit her so badly🤬

This.and people are using this as an excuse for removing her that she is on same channel .so what?.they could have used pics?what's big deal.people who watched know she was only badi bondita.now i doubt they would have removed anvisht pics also seen in bts.its so problematic to show choti bondita as mother.how can people unsee this.And blind aurra fans defending this shit.

Chinie thumbnail

Btw yeh ANIDITA ka beta kahaan gaya?😭

Use toh uda hi diya in logo ne

Bechara 😔

Chinie thumbnail

Imagine aurra as durga calling herself as maa🤢11 yr .

I thought only 1 promo they will show aurra as bondita but now they used her in car accident also.they will show her only in show also as bondita it seems.

Even then if people defend and justify this then Nothing left to say. 

The whole idea of show reversed.now promoting child marriage and pregnancy 

It will look so cringe.eww

Ani ko character hi barbaad lar diya.pura show bhi

Isliye bolte hai lalach buri bala hai

Inlogo ne apna show ruin kar diya.Aur demand karo sequel. Pagal fans 

Chinie thumbnail

I does seem like Anchal has been affected by all this because she posted Vashma's edit yesterday on her insta and told vashma is special always indirectly hinting towards these fuss which has been created in last few weeks

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chinie

I does seem like Anchal has been affected by all this because she posted Vashma's edit yesterday on her insta and told vashma is special always indirectly hinting towards these fuss which has been created in last few weeks

She likes parineet the most kyoki real life mea bhi vo usi ki tarah sant types hea

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinie

Imagine aurra as durga calling herself as maa🤢11 yr .

I thought only 1 promo they will show aurra as bondita but now they used her in car accident also.they will show her only in show also as bondita it seems.

Even then if people defend and justify this then Nothing left to say. 

The whole idea of show reversed.now promoting child marriage and pregnancy 

It will look so cringe.eww

Ani ko character hi barbaad lar diya.pura show bhi

Isliye bolte hai lalach buri bala hai

Inlogo ne apna show ruin kar diya.Aur demand karo sequel. Pagal fans 

It shows na ki PH koi progression nahi Lana tha. They don't care about that. Sirf paisa chahiye usse. Now every SSP show is disgusting only 🤮.

Totally opposite of what it used to be. BB2 dekhti if it was continuation of the previous storyline. Ab this is trash🙄. IDC kitna progressive dikhaiye, mujhe nahi dekhni aur nahi kisi v SSP show dekhni hai mujhe.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

arey she was not offered Banni,she was offered jal something, banni nahin offer hua,toh offend hone ki koi baat nahin😆Haan voh serial toh itna bekaar hai kya hi boloon,but yeh Pravi fans toh aise uss show ki tareef karte ki poocho matt🤣

Waha pe overacting karte hai kya??? BB pe toh acchi thi na unke acting? Maine Banni chow ki kuch initial 7-8 episodes  hi dekhi thi phir it was boring so I left.

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

She likes parineet the most kyoki real life mea bhi vo usi ki tarah sant types hea

Maybe.But I think she likes all her characters and obviously vashma will be special for her as it was her 1st.And I meant to say ki she posted that because no one can snatch vashma's credit from her like they did with Bondita.Thats what it indicates I think. She may have felt bad that they discredited her for badi bondita's role

Castleford thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Waha pe overacting karte hai kya??? BB pe toh acchi thi na unke acting? Maine Banni chow ki kuch initial 7-8 episodes  hi dekhi thi phir it was boring so I left.

Mujhe toh pahele din se hi pata tha ke woh show ghatiya hone wala he...isiliye maine kabhi dekha hi nahi ðŸ¤£

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Castleford

Mujhe toh pahele din se hi pata tha ke woh show ghatiya hone wala he...isiliye maine kabhi dekha hi nahi ðŸ¤£

Bang on bro 🤣 mujhe pravisht ki batuk ki acting dhek kar hi bharosa uth gaya how Terrible yaar abhi phir sea vo hi kar raha hea nalayak lip bitting teeth bitting baar baar kan choona lens ewwww

Baaki anirudh mea he was natural