Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chumu

No he isn't better than " others" average at best itv have way more talented ppl but anyways you really can't compare cause it itv he got a lead role pretty early yaar 😵‍💫 properly he debuted with kaha hum tum aur 3 years mea lead mil gaya as compared to ankit gupta who got it after 10 years body toh uski bhi thi 

Pranali ka toh kya hi kehne arohi acts better than her but nobody gonna admit that kyoki she is lead

In .Bb he bagged because it was young man role 20's and bchd because it is from same ph.Yes it is early in his career so he can improve and learn a lot.He has potential atleast i feel

People can disagree,everyone is free to have their own opinions.Atleast i didn't find many young good actors in itv recently🤔or maybe i dont know.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinie

In .Bb he bagged because it was young man role 20's and bchd because it is from same ph.Yes it is early in his career so he can improve and learn a lot.He has potential atleast i feel

People can disagree,everyone is free to have their own opinions.Atleast i didn't find many young good actors in itv recently🤔or maybe i dont know.

Ya actually when you said now, I thought and  realised, most ITV males are older and females are very young compared to them na?? And older female actors are doing non-lead roles mostly.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

No he isn't better than " others" average at best itv have way more talented ppl but anyways you really can't compare cause it itv he got a lead role pretty early yaar 😵‍💫 properly he debuted with kaha hum tum aur 3 years mea lead mil gaya as compared to ankit gupta who got it after 10 years body toh uski bhi thi 

Pranali ka toh kya hi kehne arohi acts better than her but nobody gonna admit that kyoki she is lead

He plays soft characters better than negative one,and is good in romantic scenes

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail

He basically turned into a psychopath, nothing else...

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ya actually when you said now, I thought and  realised, most ITV males are older and females are very young compared to them na?? And older female actors are doing non-lead roles mostly.

Yup,exactly this

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Well mates! I have been writing a short series which is a bit different! Do read it and give your views! https://www.wattpad.com/story/320968853-hamari-anmol-kahani

(Will delete it later)

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

But yaar I thought all the journey shown in BB1 was only preparation. Asli kahani of changing the society would have started after Anirudh came back, them together as hinted in the initial episodes-

Ye dono mil jaye toh ulti Ganga behne lagenge .

And Anirudh saying about Bondita when saving her from Sati- Aap sab k aakhon se aankh milakar apna hak mangenge. 

My hopes for watching their actual contribution to the society remained unfulfilled 😭.

And I hoped ending mai, instead of Anirudh again saving Bondita, it was showed that unlike last time when Bondita needed Anirudh to save her life,  this time she has become enough strong to save herself😭

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

But yaar I thought all the journey was only preparation asli kahani of changing the society would have started after Anirudh came back, them together as hinted in the initial episodes-

Ye dono mil jaye toh ulti Ganga behne lagenge .

And Anirudh saying about Bondita- Aap sab k aakhon se aankh milakar apna hak mangenge. 

My hopes for watching their actual contribution to the society remained unfulfilled 😭.

And I hoped ending mai, instead of Anirudh again saving Bondita, it was showed that unlike last time when Bondita needed Anirudh to save her life,  this time she has become enough strong to save herself😭

Same yaar.asli kahanni and theme adhuri reh gye.They didn't show her school life,college life,happy married life,court cases etc.school ka uniform hi pehnaya bas,baki kuch dikhaya hi nhi.it could have been an interesting track instead of punarjanam track

I had so many fantasies 1st time for itv show and remained unfulfilled 🥺😕

And they killed Aniditawithout showing all these and now showing kids story in sequel😠

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's what n yaar .....ki acchi acting aapko bahoot km dekhne ko milegi , as iss industry (specially Indian subcontinent ki)  me shakl ki talent se kahi jyada value hai ........or else bahoot saare acche actors mil jaenge aapko dear for eg. Kartikey malviya , also the guy who played 'Ayan' in Radhakrishna, he was far better than Sumedh( Krishna) in terms of acting , but yet he wasn't the lead just because sumedh had better looks than him........so , aisa nhi hai ki acche actors nhi hai , thing is that n ki jyadatar deserving actors side role me hi milte, ya itv industry me milte hi nhi hai  .......and such biasness is worst in case of female actors ....

My post wasn't comparing Pravisht with other actors , maine to Bakio ko dekha bhi nhi hai😆.....My post was  my POV just as an neutral viewer ......jitni mujhe acting ki samajh hai , Pravisht as an actor is not up to mark .....He is not good enough to get lead roles.....Aap bahar  dhundhoge to kahi behtar actors mil jaenge , pr casting directors dhundhenge hi nhi 😌......

Anyways , let's agree to disagree 🙂

Good night chinu....🤗

Edited by Rudhita18 - 1 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail

Same yaar.asli kahanni and theme adhuri reh gye.They didn't show her school life,college life,happy married life,court cases etc.school ka uniform hi pehnaya bas,baki kuch dikhaya hi nhi.it could have been an interesting track instead of punarjanam track

I had so many fantasies 1st time for itv show and remained unfulfilled 🥺😕

And they killed Aniditawithout showing all these and now showing kids story in sequel😠

That's why it's an itv show. Keeping hopes from it will only break your heart. Logic doesn't work here. Also, they showed Anidita mostly separate from each other.....then that Batuk crap masked her widow's case.

And the sequel is basically a cliche story. Looks like they are now in lack of ideas. 

I wonder how do the writers with bad story writing even reach TV industry.... What about those who even have some skill?