Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't really understand why the he'll makers brought leap??to bring an actress to play role of bondita and then discredit her,try to remove her existence from the promo or ssp

The same makers?did not expect this unprofessional attitude from ssp? Such a disgusting thing done by them

Not gonna forgive them for this 

Only anchal ,her fans and viewers know what she went through during that time, the trolling and all,still gave her best and this is what she gets in return for during her duty as an actor

aurrisht fans.Rejoicing over this thinking as if koi pahaad ukhaad liya hoπŸ₯΄πŸ™„

Castleford thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Mereko toh aura sea koi problem nahi but some pedophiles extreme level par anchal ko hate kartea hea I don't like it 

Mera bhi same problem he...inn logo ko Anchal se kya problem he bhai?!

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castleford

I've seen this add on YouTube last night ...bulkul bhi interesting nahi laga πŸ˜…

Edit- Thank you for tagging castlebones... that's my old ID...but for some reason I can't log in there anymore ☹️

oh , aisa kya πŸ˜³...... Actually I was about to tag you only but galti se castlebones ko tag kr diya castleford ki jagah ......thank God it's you only πŸ˜†or else I thought ki ptani kisko hi tag kr diya maine πŸ˜›

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well, not mentioning Anchal at all , it's a huge disrespect against that talented girl πŸ€”.....I don't know if the makers are the same or not but even if they are not yet they must have all the information regarding the plotlines and the cast of the S1 than also can't understand why such unprofessional behaviour is shown from the PH....

Edit : jitna mujhe yaad hai Anirudh bondita ko to ek ladki aur ek ladka hua tha n πŸ€”........than yaha dono ladki kaise.......Man these makers messed up the entire plotline......yet blind Aurra fans are drooling over S2 ,cause they never cared about plot , all they cared about were Aura and their unethical imaginations regarding Aurrisht

Edited by Rudhita18 - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

https://youtu.be/sWi1u4wXiho

Youthube recommended me this πŸ€”......I don't know why....... Anyways , Aurrra fans s treat fot you guys from me ,enjoy

ok I don't think so I would enjoy this without any mention of Ancha  but may this show get success. Aurra us talented may she reach heights. Do beti kaha se tapak gaye.I would have been so happy if their death was due to a fight for fighting against some injustice rather than and accident. In that way they could die doing the work they loved. But ya this is also a proper reason. Let us hope for the best.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Castleford

Mera bhi same problem he...inn logo ko Anchal se kya problem he bhai?!

May be because she has chosen  to play in an Ekta show when she was offered a role by SSP too?

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

ok I don't think so I would enjoy this without any mention of Ancha  but may this show get success. Aurra us talented may she reach heights. Do beti kaha se tapak gaye.I would have been so happy if their death was due to a fight for fighting against some injustice rather than and accident. In that way they could die doing the work they loved. But ya this is also a proper reason. Let us hope for the best.

It think 2 ladki charu 3 😁 bacchi hea kyoki at start of promo in car ani bon both died and 2 girls are lying there big one is durga small one is charu 

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

May be because she has chosen  to play in an Ekta show when she was offered a role by SSP too?

Vo serial bhi koi mahaan nahi hea 😐 kuch bhi chutiyapa chal raha hea banni mea 

Physics_girl thumbnail

It think 2 ladki charu 3 😁 bacchi hea kyoki at start of promo in car ani bon both died and 2 girls are lying there big one is durga small one is charu 

Yaa maybe.

Physics_girl thumbnail

Vo serial bhi koi mahaan nahi hea 😐 kuch bhi chutiyapa chal raha hea banni mea 

Actually now SSP stopped caring and started to show crap everywhere. 

I loved BB and then initial epiodes of Meet. After few weeks of BB going off air, Meet became disgusting and now every show of SSP started to be trash. They are no longer the same people they used to be during Yudkbh and BB1 or initial episodes of Kudca. They were a refreshing change to ITV but their shows started to go off air too soon and so now they have become money minded . May be they are tired of trying to bring fresh content and failing. Ab toh kachra hi chalte hai so wo hi daal dete hai saari shows mai.