•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I just came across this news too in news channel. Legendary actor Krishna is no more😭... I think this year is bad for Mahesh babu's family. Few months back Mahesh babu's brother passed away, now his father. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Newbird

I just came across this news too in news channel. Legendary actor Krishna is no more😭... I think this year is bad for Mahesh babu's family. Few months back Mahesh babu's brother passed away, now his father. 

His mother passed away in sept πŸ’”

Yesterday got news about his admission in hospital...prayed for his recovery but πŸ˜”

End of golden Era of Telugu cinema πŸ’”πŸ’”

Originally posted by MiniCupcake

His mother passed away in sept πŸ’”

Yesterday got news about his admission in hospital...prayed for his recovery but πŸ˜”

End of golden Era of Telugu cinema πŸ’”πŸ’”

His mother passed away in September?πŸ’”  My mom was saying too in the morning that his mother passed away recently but I thought she passed away last year. 

So his mother passed away in September.πŸ’” His brother passed away  in January this year at younge age 56 cuz of kidney related diseaseπŸ’”. So May be it affected Krishna's health too...

Yes Krishna was a legendary actor. It's depressing to see he is no more😭😭. 

Krishna Garu was a legend and a pioneer when it came to films and film making technology.

I think he is one of those rare film actor who poured much of his earnings from films into film production and he built Padmalaya studios.

May his soul rest in peace and prayers for the family.

What a brutal year for their family 

Lost 3 members in quick succession ….and mahesh was close to all 3 of them ….he must be devastated 

Strength to him and the family 

Rip to Mahesh Babu's father n condolences to whole family. Three family members dying in same year is severe tragic. πŸ˜­. Om shanti πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by Vickat_4evr - 1 years ago

Krishna produced around 20 films in Hindi also. Most of his films were with Jitendra. He produced Surya Vamsh with Amitab. 

Beyond shocked. One of my favorite actors from older gen whose movies we all enjoy watching as a family. His contribution to the Telugu Cinema industry is huge. He will be in one of the top10 actors who made a difference to the industry. An era has come to an end! :(

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago