Golden Player of FIFA World Cup 2022 (Day 8 pg 115)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 days ago

It is time for the biggest tournament in the football world!

But as the tournament is on, what is it without a little fun? It is time for Golden Player of FIFA World Cup 2022.

The game is quite simple. Everyday there is 1 to 4 matches. Then there is the Top 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and then the final. You can get points for predicting each of the following and points will be awarded as follows:

- 2 points for correctly predicting each game’s winner

- 2 points for correctly predicting a tie in the starting matches (before Top 16 round)

- 10 points for each correct Top 16 prediction (this must be provided by Nov 24 10 PM EST)

- 3 points for correctly predicting each Top 16 game’s winner

- 20 points each for correctly predicting the Top 2 (this must be provided by Dec 3 10 PM EST)

- 4 points for correctly predicting each quarter final game’s winner

- 5 points for correctly predicting each semi-finale game’s winners

- 6 points for correctly predicting third place play off winner and finale winner

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Ball of the season (this must be provided by Dec 3 10 PM EST)

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Glove of the season (this must be provided by Dec 3 10 PM EST)

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Boot of the season (this must be provided by Dec 3 10 PM EST)

Each game’s prediction is to be provided by 10 PM EST the night before the game. If you don’t predict then we simply will give you a 0 that round. You can predict for as many games as you want. Any dates not provided above, fall in this category.

- All your predictions are to be PMed to MinionBoss as per deadlines noted above.

- No points are deducted if you make a wrong prediction.

Sound interesting? Sign up below to be part of the tournament by Nov 18th 11:59 PM IST!

Credits:

Tags - oye_nakhrewaali

Q&A and Sign-up - la_Reine

Edited by MinionBoss - 3 days ago

Anyone is free to play, just ask in this thread to be signed up. :) Remember to send in your predictions to MinionBoss for Qatar v Ecuador before Saturday 19 November 10PM EST (That's Sunday 20th November 8:30AM IST).

1. wat_up

2. Hakuna_Matata11

3. WildestDreams

4. Rani_Sahiba

5. hbkrocks

6. DelusionsOfNeha

7. tournesol

8. Swetha-Sai

9. awida

10. Aquabutterfly

11. Havaana

12. NerdyMukta

13. RandomWaliLadki

14. Phenyl

15. nutmeg7

16. Beautyful_Mess

17. KJasoosChulbulP

18. NoraSM

19. Red_eyes94

20. Anisha06

21. LazyBiing

22. Amekha

23. bollyqueen0

24. kavya1994

25. NINALOGY

26. DetachednNumb

27. MyDriYa

28. Nichuss

29. Autumnn

30. -Sunshine

31. Maroonporsche

32. rckRadhe

33. Kaya65

34. D3viL

35. Savera84

36. RainOfDew

37. la_Reine

38. Bodhianveshika

39. labi

All information you need regarding FIFA can be found here:

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/qatar-2022-all-qualified-teams-groups-dates-match-schedule-tickets-more

Edited by la_Reine - 7 days ago

Q: Do I need to have knowledge about football to play this game?

A: Somewhat, but not entirely. It's a pretty simple and easy game, and you can find all the information you need on the FIFA website (provided in the post above).

Q What is EST?

EST is Eastern Standard Time (USA). It is 10.5 hours behind IST (Indian Standard Time), and 5 hours behind GMT.

Q: Can I still get a point if there's a tie?

A: In case of a tie, only those who correctly predicted a tie will get the points. 

Q: Can I send in my predictions for matches earlier than the night before?

A: You can send earlier if you want. The dates provided are deadlines only. You can send predictions of matches and even winners earlier on.

Edited by la_Reine - 10 days ago

IMP NOTE: Please note that I'm on vacation from 16th Nov to 22nd Nov. As such, Hinna (la_Reine) will be filling in for me: answering questions, posting deets on the games being played that day, and updating the sign-up list. If she is unable to answer your question, she'll let me know and when I come online I will answer your question. Please be patient for a week and then I'll be back in full force on 23rd Nov. smiley14

Edited by MinionBoss - 11 days ago
Posted: 11 days ago

I'll take over once I get back.

Ok 👍 I will decide soon but ok place my name 

Thanks for tag Hinna but I dont watch FIFA so I wont have any cluesmiley36

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

Thanks for tag Hinna but I dont watch FIFA so I wont have any cluesmiley36

It's like IPL prediction game but more simple. You don't need that much knowledge, you can get info from FIFA website about glood players etc.smiley9