~Happy Birthday NINA ~ 🎁🎉🥳

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Salman Khan: Attention! Attention! Where are my contestants?

Ankit Gupta: Here boss. What is my task for today?

Salman Khan: Your task for today is thora hatke...I am hosting a birthday party on IF for someone special...Your task is to find all her favourite people and make sure they reach the party!smiley16

Ankit: Her? Who her? Whose birthday is it?

Salman: Well, that's your task too! Find the birthday girl!smiley14

Ankit: But how am I supposed to find the guests when I don't know whos birthday it is, boss?

Salman: Well, you are also invited to the party...which means that you are also one of her favourites...That's all I will say! Ciao! See ya at the party!smiley16

Saying this, Salman vanishes leaving a puzzled Ankit behind. Ankit sets out to search for the birthday girl.

3 Hours Later

Aisha, Soni, Hinna, Shreya, Cooker, Abby, Rubab, Sehar, Awida, Zahid, Usama, Anmol along with many other celebrities are gathered together.

Ankit: I did it! I found all the guests! I completed my task boss!smiley41

(Soni and Aisha giggle in the background as the boss doesn't know that they helped Ankit)

Salman Khan: Well done, Ankit! You did the impossible! I unofficially crown you as the winner of Bigg Boss 2022!smiley16

Everyone cheers.

Just then they hear a scream.

Nina: KYAAAAA??? Ankit is the winner? Are you serious?smiley42 

Aisha: Tum...tum yahan kaise...tum to parlor gayi thi na Nima Denzongpasmiley7

Nina: It's NINA...N-I-N-A...And haan I was at the parlour...but wahan mere dil se awaaz nikli that Ankit is about to win bigg boss aur mujhse raha nahi gaya...so I came running here.smiley42 Hold on a minute, yeh cake, yeh decoration...yeh sab kya hai? Oh!

Realization dawns upon her.smiley22

Nina: I'm sooo sorry guys...I ruined your surprise!smiley18

Soni: It's okay Nina...but now that you're here early, you can help us out with the cleaning and all...chalo kaam pe lagosmiley37

Nina: Tum log birthday girl se kaam karwaoge?smiley19

They all giggle and start throwing the decorations over her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!

Credits: 

Write UP: la_Reine |

Mehnat by Havanna

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail

Dear Nina aka Nina Dobrev aka Nima Denzongpa,

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and an amazing year ahead. May all your wishes come true. Have a blast today as it's your day, enjoy it to the fullest.smiley27

We met in PSF but didn't really talk that much, just commented on dramas there.smiley36 Then you joined sheep games, but still we didn't talk much. I think you found me scary if I'm not wrong, and I used to find you weird and reservedsmiley37 Anyway, jo hona hota hai wo to hoke hi rehta hai na. We did end up becoming good friends somehowsmiley9 and now I feel so comfortable talking to you and teasing you, because I know you are so sweet and never feel bad no matter what. You are truly a pure soul and the way you tackle situations is so mature. You know when to joke and when you need to be serious and that's a trait everyone should have. It really means a lot to me when I get your messages just to check on me when I go inactive, and when you tell me you miss me, and seeing you get so happy when I come back. I can see the genuine happiness when you welcome me back.smiley27

Thanks for always being such a great friend to me. I am so glad you joined sheep games otherwise I would have never seen this caring side of yours.smiley31

Happy birthday once again, and wishing you have many more happy birthdays and happy years ahead.

Love,

Hinna

Hello,

From minion 

Here is my message for Nina - 

I always knew you through the game threads, where you, Havaana and Soni would start messaging non-stop once the results were being declared, and honestly, I used to get irritated, because of the number of pages I had to scan through just to see the winning answers smiley36

Then, private forums were introduced and you and I became part of one such forum, where all of us were talking to each other without being judged by others. And I never realized how and when I became fond of you and became your Suga bhaiyya!!

Now, I wouldn't mind at all, no matter how much you spam game threads during result time. smiley31

To a sweet scorpio (which is rare BTW smiley36), here's wishing a very happy birthday. May all your dreams, wishes and desires come true. May you achieve everything you wish for. Stay blessed with love, luck, laughter, happiness, good health and lot of wealth.

Here are special Suga GIFs for you...

Just say cheese 

https://youtu.be/hT62ooFWV68

Happy birthday Ninasmiley27smiley40 Hope you have a great day today and a great year aheadsmiley31

Ranisahiba 

Wishing you a very happiest and blessed Birthday brosmiley40

Nautankitadka 

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFsFunny Happy GIF - Funny Happy Birthday GIFsHappy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFs

Happiest Birthday, dearest Nina!!

May you have an awesome day and amazing time of your life with all of your favourite people around and favourite food!! smiley9

May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold!! smiley20

Sending lots of love & hugs for you!!smiley31

Shine bright like a star smiley27smiley27

~ Tannu 

Phenyl 

Happy Birthday Ninaaaa my fellow scorpio. I like your name. I like our interactions in the sheep games. May you have the bestest most awesomest year ahead. 

Sera-high

Ninnuuuuuuuu, you are one of the sweetest and funniest person I have met on this forum. smiley31smiley31

The only thing that shines brighter than your beauty is your heart. 

Happy birthday, you special girl! Sending you all my love.smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

Enjoy........have lots & lots of fun on your special day. 

I am glad to have met you on IF. smiley27smiley27

Have a blast and celebrate your day filled with special moments and of course the best cake everrrrrrrrrrr.

Dear Nina, 

May you get all the happiness in life. Wishing you all the love, success and super healthy life. May all your dreams get fulfilled. Be happy and stay the way you are - friendly, warm, positive, opinionated and fun loving!!  Love you!! Enjoy!! 

From,

Renee. 

From Maroon 

Happy birthday Nina 

Happy Birthday To My Nana Family's Special Girl NINA!! You are so sweet, please stay this way. 

May God bless you with all the good things and sends you an Ankit Babu. πŸ’˜

From ottocake 

From pillotwalkt 

β™ͺ`β™ͺ Nina β™ͺ`β™ͺ

Hey, you! It’s your birthday! Cake! Candles! Drinks! Presents! More drinks!

Don’t forget to smile awkwardly as everyone sings you "Happy Birthday" today!

Wishing you 24 hours of joy, though you deserve a lifetime of it. Cheers to you for another trip around the sun!

Happy Birthday again Dear Nina🫢 

IMG-20221112-122021 (1).jpg

https://youtu.be/jqYxyd1iSNk

Tournesol 

Dear Nina,

Wish you a very Happy birthday! smiley40

May happiness never leave your side, and shine brightly every day. I wish you lots of laughter, happiness and good health. May you have an amazing day and an amazing year ahead. May you live your life to the fullest, especially on your special day!

Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time! smiley9

Once again a very happy birthday! smiley40

From cooker 

Wishing my favorite partner in crime(Biggboss DDT )smiley36 a very happy birthday,I hope all your wishes come true today, ninu smiley27smiley27smiley27

Go bestie, it’s your birthday

smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41smiley41

May this day bring you all the joy  and happiness you deserve

Keep shining smiley40

Lots of love smiley31smiley31

Happy Birthday Nina!

It is the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey!

You are one of them.

Have wonderful day and year ahead.

Image    Image

Cheers..

Happy birthday Nina. ImageWishing you a wonderful day ahead  smiley40.  Filled with love and Family and all the blessings you deserve . May you get whatever you desire to achieve. 

May you get all the happiness, success and wealth in your life. 

And call me di okay smiley36smiley37smiley2tumse poore do months badi hoon mein  . Respect your senior smiley37smiley41

Eydis thumbnail

Happy birthday!

May you have a very happy birthday,
A celebration with family and friends,
Filled with whatever brings you joy,
The kind of joy that never ends.

With all the love your heart can hold,
And the utter joy birthdays bring,
May you have a truly special day,
You deserve the best of everything.

Amazon.com: YUINYO Silver Glitter Happy Birthday Cake Topper Cake Toppers  Happy Birthday Cake Bunting Birthday Party Decoration : Grocery & Gourmet  Food

Buht hua acha sa wish ab bari hai mere dil ki baat ki πŸ€“ hayeee  tu meri behn kabhi nhi tauba dont know why people think we  are sisters πŸ€£ hamare toh BB mein bhi POVs different hote hai πŸ€£πŸ€£or tu hamehsa zehar lagti hai BB mein πŸ€£πŸ€£ meri Jan chodeee   I hate you πŸ˜Ž chal ab yaha ziada sach bhi nhi likhuingiiii πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Le cake khaaaa πŸ€£

Face in birthday cake GIF download free

Gift ka time hai   

Thanks to oppo who helped me with this gift 🎁

20221114_223904.jpg

Eydis thumbnail

Thora khana Hojayeeeee phr dance bhi krna hai jaldi jaldi energy lelo sab

20+ Best Free Food Pictures on Unsplash

Street Food In Sydney: 10 Best Foods That Will Delight You!

The 12 biggest global food trends for 2022, from kelp to yakitori |  National Geographic

Biryani Recipe | Chicken Biryani | Murgh Dum Biryani - PotsandPans India

Food Trends From 2019 That No One Will Remember In 2020

Metro β€” Enough with the rainbow bagels and gold leaf chicken, food trends  need to get real

Sickly sweet or just right? How genes control your taste for sugar

Common Chocolate Types and Varieties

Chocolate Brands, Ranked Worst To Best

Eydis thumbnail

Bollywood dancing GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Bollywood holi happy holi GIF on GIFER - by Malakus    

Bollywood GIF - Find on GIFER

Bhangra-bhangra GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bollywood dance moves you can never get enough of   

Bollywood Crazy Dance Gif

16 Reasons Why Bollywood Loves to Dance | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies,  Bollywood Chat

Bollywoood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Kabhi khushi kabhi gham bollywood dancing dance GIF - Find on GIFER

Happy Birthday #AishwaryaRaiBachchan: 12 reasons she's still the queen of  Bollywood! - Urban Asian

Bollywood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MochaQueen thumbnail
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ 🎁🎁🎁🎁πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ  
                      Jasmine/Jess/Jass 

Transparent Background Balloons Background Sticker - Transparent Background Balloons Background Balloons Stickers

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Wishes Sticker - Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Wishes Happy Birthday Gifs StickersNina Love GIF - Nina Love Amor GIFs

Nina with her pals havanna and la_reine !! 

nina, have a super duper birthday and don’t worry on the 🐏 game  lol !! Party hardy !! 

JoΓ©jt Sticker - JoΓ©jt Stickers
Transparent Background Balloons Background Sticker - Transparent Background Balloons Background Balloons Stickers

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

how lucky to share birthday with LION Sha

happy birthday nina 

may GOD Bless u always be happy long life 

jug jug jiyo

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFs

Happy Birthday Nina, have a great day & keep spreading the happiness with your smile πŸ₯³

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Wow, Nina sharing her birthday with Pure Heart and her SHA β˜ΊοΈ

Happiest birthday Nina πŸ₯³