Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by priya185

Please pm me instead I have seen the film 

And why did Radhika’s character lie about who killed monica 

That was not a lie, that's the beauty of her character and twist in the end.

Edited by Autumnn - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Autumnn

Word! I didn't write this thinking it was thinking it might hint at spoiler. I agree with you completely, it is like writers know how to start the story and go about it but ending always  they mess it up or leave it open ended. What the hell even, seriously. I do not like open ended endings.

But this was deliberate open ended ending. I love it🀣

Spoiler Alert - 

I think he died as the paper dropped too. Fire+Snake. Would be too lucky if escaped both. πŸ˜†

What a wonderfully weird and weirdly wonderful notorious noir film lol..I really enjoyed it..! And the music wow..Achint is a freaking genius!  All performances were top notch..was pleasantly surprised with Aakansha and Sikander Kher actually..also Huma as a sultry seductress was perfect casting! Yeh Zindagi is stuck in my head!

Originally posted by MaxMayfield

What a wonderfully weird and weirdly wonderful notorious noir film lol..I really enjoyed it..! And the music wow..Achint is a freaking genius!  All performances were top notch..was pleasantly surprised with Aakansha and Sikander Kher actually..also Huma as a sultry seductress was perfect casting! Yeh Zindagi is stuck in my head!

It's stuck in my head too. πŸ˜† And Kaala Jaadu from Freddy.

After a long drought, it's an embarrassment of riches from Bollywood. I am happy.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

It's stuck in my head too. πŸ˜† And Kaala Jaadu from Freddy.

After a long drought, it's an embarrassment of riches from Bollywood. I am happy.

honestly I feel so happy for the folks who are making it big on sheer talent and technical genius! I have nothing against Dharma or any other camp..but I just feel happy for these folks because they have to work doubly hard to procure funding and to put together a project like this..the direction was actually so interesting and fun to watch..especially the fantastical sequences of Monica and even the fight sequences were fabulous!

Originally posted by MaxMayfield

honestly I feel so happy for the folks who are making it big on sheer talent and technical genius! I have nothing against Dharma or any other camp..but I just feel happy for these folks because they have to work doubly hard to procure funding and to put together a project like this..the direction was actually so interesting and fun to watch..especially the fantastical sequences of Monica and even the fight sequences were fabulous!

Same here. 

Dharma seems to be going in a diff dir altogether if KJo's statements are to be believed. πŸ˜† Only spectacle films. That guy kabhi nahin sudharega.

I watched this movie couple weeks ago and was thoroughly surprised as to how good this was. I enjoyed every second of it and it kept on the edge of my seat until the end. I love love loved the direction and how the script just flowed with never a dull moment in between. Vasant bala is a brilliant filmmaker and I would want to see more of his cinematic world. All the actors did a fab job, like every single one even though some had minimal screen-time. Music is still stuck with me and I cannot get over Yeh ek zindagi hehe.

*Spoiler Alert*

I wanted to talk about the pre-ending scene between Radhika and RKR's characters. I see some of you discussing it. I want to know if I understood it correctly or did I miss something? how can I discuss that without actually posting the spoiler LOL.

Originally posted by NautankiSaali17

I watched this movie couple weeks ago and was thoroughly surprised as to how good this was. I enjoyed every second of it and it kept on the edge of my seat until the end. I love love loved the direction and how the script just flowed with never a dull moment in between. Vasant bala is a brilliant filmmaker and I would want to see more of his cinematic world. All the actors did a fab job, like every single one even though some had minimal screen-time. Music is still stuck with me and I cannot get over Yeh ek zindagi hehe.

*Spoiler Alert*

I wanted to talk about the pre-ending scene between Radhika and RKR's characters. I see some of you discussing it. I want to know if I understood it correctly or did I miss something? how can I discuss that without actually posting the spoiler LOL.

Make a spoiler thread.πŸ˜† I'd like to discuss it too.