Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow sounds like a good one to see 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Watched this today. Good Movie. Songs in the background when action is happening seems cool. Serious things are happening and song is on lol, adds to the flavour.

All have acted nicely.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Its entertaining. Really good but the constant song in the background can sometimes be annoying.  

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Watched the movie day before yesterday. I really liked it! 

3.5 stars from me 👍🏼

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Brilliant - Just Brilliant - 4.5/5

Vasan bala's directorial is one hell of a thriller. Main story of the film might be common with some films, but the way this film is presented is mad , it is refreshing to watch.

All have done brilliant work, dialouges, specially the background score & music of film.

One slight thing which I don't like & it is so common in thrillers is leaving ending with no clue as hua kya hai. BC saari film itni mast bana di, last ke 2 minute mein kya ho jaata hai.

All thriller lovers must watch it.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

One slight thing which I don't like & it is so common in thrillers is leaving ending with no clue as hua kya hai. BC saari film itni mast bana di, last ke 2 minute mein kya ho jaata hai.

Word! I didn't write this thinking it was thinking it might hint at spoiler. I agree with you completely, it is like writers know how to start the story and go about it but ending always  they mess it up or leave it open ended. What the hell even, seriously. I do not like open ended endings.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Word! I didn't write this thinking it was thinking it might hint at spoiler. I agree with you completely, it is like writers know how to start the story and go about it but ending always  they mess it up or leave it open ended. What the hell even, seriously. I do not like open ended endings.

No idea if at the end he dies or survive, bas aise hi end kar diya 😆

Even andhadhun was also like that, there was so many discussions as what happened actually in end. Did he went through operation or not. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Its entertaining. Really good but the constant song in the background can sometimes be annoying.  

I agree. The thriller is captivating but I could have done with a bit less singing in the background.

I like this Tarantino-feeling of Andhadhun and this thriller...and they all played very good.

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I liked the film 😆

The songs are a very fun addition specially when RKR was latkoing from the building 😆

Common story but execution was interesting. Loved Radhika, RKR and Huma. 

SPOILER(?)

Can someone tell me who the pair of eyes in the dark were that were watching Jayant and Arvind disposing the body? I found that scene HILARIOUS. Two glowing eyes in the dark 🤣

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

Can someone tell me who the pair of eyes in the dark were that were watching Jayant and Arvind disposing the body? I found that scene HILARIOUS. Two glowing eyes in the dark 🤣

Tendua (Leopard).