Originally posted by: Devikadish

Mujhe uska gif daalna tha par daalna nahi aata🤪

Would you like to take tutorials from me ? Image

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

I've been noticing lately that these SM sites have started mentioning Ghum as "Neil Bhatt, Aishwarya Sharma starrer"... Seems like the PH itself is promoting it like this now, not just Sharma's PR..??? 

Is it so??? 

Sai is very much the heroine …and if you watch the episodes its clear she’s the heroine from the scenes.. I ignore these social media sites ..most of them give false information anyway.. but regarding aishwarya or patralekha..she’s always been part of the main cast or third lead as she’s Always been on the montage.. I only started watching ghum a few months ago..but from what I know and seen on itv   Over many years..is that they will unite Sairat .’even if they have a generation leap..they’ll unite them before that..they have given them the children and Virat has no romantic interest in patralekha so there’s no way he’ll take his relationship with her further ..he and Sai still have very strong feelings for each other even though they are hating each other now…but they both view Savi as a symbol of their love and she’s even more precious to them as they lost 2 babies before her..and losing a child is the most painful,loss for any person ..so that’s why they are both fighting and so desperate to hold onto the child..but I think once it’s proven that they. Are still married and they are forced to live together for savis sake..then they’ll start reconnecting with each other..  😀

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Sai is very much the heroine …and if you watch the episodes its clear she’s the heroine from the scenes.. I ignore these social media sites ..most of them give false information anyway.. but regarding aishwarya or patralekha..she’s always been part of the main cast or third lead as she’s Always been on the montage.. I only started watching ghum a few months ago..but from what I know and seen on itv   Over many years..is that they will unite Sairat .’even if they have a generation leap..they’ll unite them before that..they have given them the children and Virat has no romantic interest in patralekha so there’s no way he’ll take his relationship with her further ..he and Sai still have very strong feelings for each other even though they are hating each other now…but they both view Savi as a symbol of their love and she’s even more precious to them as they lost 2 babies before her..and losing a child is the most painful,loss for any person ..so that’s why they are both fighting and so desperate to hold onto the child..but I think once it’s proven that they. Are still married and they are forced to live together for savis sake..then they’ll start reconnecting with each other..  😀

That's what the youtube speculations say. In all other versions, Sairat has been the endgame.

Sairat has a good chemistry.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Copy the GIF and paste it.

It should work 😆

That’s how I do it ! 

Desktop pe copy paste se ho jata hai, par mobile pe nahi hota

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6