Anupamaa

New Promo - Anu throws Pakhi out of KH (video added)

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

In new promo Anupama throws pakhi out of KH. Saying apne sapna apne kandhe p pure kar apni maa ke kandho pe nahi. 

There is also a shayari about mother’s slap written by divvy who’s the dialogue writer/the one who writes all the shayari of this show. So maybe she gets slapped too or it could be metaphorical shayari. Either way Pakhi and Adhik are thrown out of KH. 

Chalo finally maybe Pakhi will get her karma 🥳

https://twitter.com/da_drishti/status/1590723722193010688?s=21&t=kDqMlebqH6U4esqoZ91nPw

Edited by YoungHeart - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please  share the video  .

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Why did Anu throw out P? Aab Tak To Sab Thik Tha.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Wah kya baat hai anupama   bravo anupama  bravo anupama   well done well.dome  good job anupama  

Anupama  rocks 

Show86 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank God!! High time they show parents giving it back to such kids! That girl was spoilt beyond repair and this is just the jolt she needs at this point..better late than never...to accept her flaws and work on them. But knowing her character so far i think she will spend a good amount of time hating on her mom and family...maybe even try to seek revenge. Yes, i do think she is that low. She is not that bright anyways. 

For a daughter to think that her mom is jealous of her...for a girl who lives for social acceptance and all things superficial ( designer wear to show off to her friends etc) and the sheer shameless audacity to ask for flamboyant wedding festivities after breaking the hearts and trust of her family...i do think this miss good for nothing could even try to cheat her mom and Anuj...for the money. Her husband's sister is already after the wealth..she could very well hop on that boat too pretty soon. 

But I do hope the writers don't go towards that plot. I really hope there is indeed a well written character arch for her. But since it's ITV better not to keep any hopes. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

20lakh ka lehenga order kr di hogi 🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail

May be pakhi ne anupama  ka credit  card ya debit card use Kiya ho  

Is me ek blue wale shirt  man  ne khuch anupama  ko bataya hai pakhi  ke baare mein 

surabhi01 thumbnail
surabhi01 thumbnail

.tagging  for most awaited track .

Anupama  slap pakhi  

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Pakhi and Adhik faked their marriage so that elders get them married without hassle, the way they wanted. Anupama found out that Pakhi and Adhik lied being married?

I mean that would sound like a big fraud and make anupama angry coz so far Pakhi has crossed all limits but her parents never got angry enough to slap her. 

About time though, finally! Now stick to this and dont let them move back into shah or kapadia house.