Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iitkian2000 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Can CVS explain  how vanraj  is working  since 35 years 

If anupama  is 18 then vanraj  might  be 27 during  marriage 

Anu And vanraj  got married  at 1995  and  vanraj  might  be doing job at age of 25  during  1993 .to vanraj  ko kaam  karte hue  29 years hoga not  35 

Bhai usne bachpan se kaaam karna chaaloo kar diya tha ...

Edited by iitkian2000 - 1 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iitkian2000

Can CVS explain  how vanraj  is working  since 35 years 

If anupama  is 18 then vanraj  might  be 27 during  marriage 

Anu And vanraj  got married  at 1995  and  vanraj  might  be doing job at age of 25  during  1993 .to vanraj  ko kaam  karte hue  29 years hoga not  35 

Bhai usne bachpan se kaaam karna chaaloo kar diya tha ...

Maybe they'll address child labour as next 'social issue'

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anuj said he arrange  for  lighting decoration  I know u r cooking  for Sangeet ceremony  but  for mehndi ceremony  I arrange  caterer  u will not  cook during  mehdi ceremony   just  apply  mehandi and enjoy 

Anupama  said to anuj I know  u treat pakhi as like daughter  and because  of bapu u want to take pakhi  responsibility   with whole heart but  when children  do.rudnesss whether we punish them or not but  we should  not  give the reward 

Pakhi  is still not grown up  if we keep fulling her wish  then she will never grow up never understand her responsibility   

Anupama  say to Anuj you are doing lot for pakhi  .but pakhi  should  understand   she has no right  on Kapadia  house .Anuj said pakhi has  right  .anupama  say how can pakhi  has right  when it is her not  sasural  

Anuj said  I want to do something  for pakhi  but..anupama  said u really  want to do something then throw them out  then only  they will  learn  to take responsibility   .if u want to spend  money  on pakhi  then invest money  or save money  on education  .in future  degree Wil  be useful not  lehanga   

Suppose if vanraj  doing marriage  then will pakhi  asked  vanraj lavish  wedding   ?.Anuj agree with anupama  . 

Pakhi  ear drop anupama  conversation  . When anuj went away  pakhi  come to anupama mock and clap infront of anupama  .that I did  not  know that  u love  ur husband  money .when buddy  don't have problem  why  ur stomach is aching .when  u will  get marry choti  anu will  u not  do lavish  wedding  of anu or will u give gyaan of simple  wedding  to choti  anu  too?

Anupama  say first  thing   we are spending  money on ur marriage  too and we will  spend money  on little  anu too but we will  not do useless  expenses 

Second  thing don't bring little  anu in conversation  again  and again  

And third behave urself 

Just  to show ur friend  u r spending  money on lavish  wedding  .this is foolishness   better  u spend money  on education   .pakhi  decline anupama  teaching  and said u did not  like I have become  Kapadia  bahu u could  not tolerate  I am Kapadia  bahu that is why u r saying  this 

Anupama  said what Kapadia bahu  .anupama  ask what  is ur  husband  name .pakhi  say adhik  .anupama  say  tell  full name . Pakhi  say adhik  mehta .and  what  is name  of this house  .pakhi  say  Kapadia  mansion  

Anupama  said so pakhi  adhik  mehta when u r Mehta,then how  u r Kapadia  bahu  and have  right  on it ?

Pakhi  say whatever  I consider  my self as  Kapadia  bahu  whether  u consider  me Kapadia  bahu  or not  daughter in law of rich family  can't be simple  

Then mute argument  between  anupama and pakhi  .anupama  say enough  .pakhi  say to  anupama  ur thought  is low  .anupama  say to pakhi  to keep quite  .pakhi  say to anupama  I will  not keep quite  .pakhi  say being mother  jealous  of me 

Pakhi  went away  .anupama  shock to hear pakhi  word  little  anu  cheer up  anupama   and ask  anupama  what  happen  .anupama  said nothing   and make excuses  I am tired  .anupama  and little  anu feed candy  to each  other  

Anupama  give traditional  saree to pakhi  .pakhi  decline and say it is cheap and my friend  will  laugh  at me that  I wear  such cheap  saree in wedding   I want to wear designer lehanga in my wedding  

Anupama   show eyes to pakhi  when pakhi  talk rudely  with  little  anu 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago