Anupamaa

Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 10 Nov 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama wants Pakhi to have her wedding within their means but Pakhi wants lavishness in every field by using Anuj’s money . Anu is totally against such wasteful expenditure . Anupama and Pakhi clash .and it gets nasty . Adhik too tries to intervene but fails .

Barkha fans the fire by instigating Pakhi .

At Shah house Van wants to keep himself away from Pakhi n her wedding , Kavya tries to convince him. 
Toshu declines a job offer n tells everyone how he was disinclined to work and wanted tk sit at home just like his papa.

Van makes him realise how he had worked for the last 26 yrs n had enough savings to see him through while he needed tk support his wife n child . Kinjal informs she was no  burden needing support n was independent n would work for her mother at Dave coaching institute.

Precap

Devika arrives and gives it back to Barkha in the same coin, much to the happiness of Anupam and Anuj but shocking disappointment of Pakhi and Barkha 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yippee  meri sabse favourite  Devika is back  I.know Devika is recurring  character  but please  stay at least for  2 month 

Devika  is best character  in the show

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anu asks Anuj to throw out PaAdhik. She asks him to deposit the money that he is willing to spend in their wedding to their savings account. She said that Sweetudi needed to learn a lesson. She said that if Mr Shah had organized the wedding, he would not have spend so much but still he would have organized a memorable wedding. She just needs an opportunity to praise her man. Itni Badi Bhashan sunke Pallu Pati daar gaya. He said that he would cut off the wedding cost, and deposit the money to PaAdhik's savings account. Shatir Dimmag Deviji Ka. MAHAN Banne ke liye shaadi mein befizool kharcha karne nahin diya, par Pakhi ke liye fixed deposit ensure kar liya. Why would Anuj even deposit money in Pakhi's account? Pakhi accuses MAA to be jealous of her. She said that her mother did not want to share K wealth with her. Pakhi throws away the shaadi ka joda bought by MAA. She requests Anuj to at least gift her a branded wedding lehanga. MAA gives lecture on sankskruti, middle clash, paarivaar... MAA has got Pallu Damaad. Aadhik is mini Anuj. He is obeying every word of MAA. MAA is a miracle. Apne Bacche ko apne kabze mein nahin kar paye, par bahu aur damaad ko kabze mein kar liya. I am sure in PaAdhik SR, Aadhik will say that he can not sleep without holding MAA ke pallu.😒

Precap: Devika is back.

How long are they going to stretch PaAdhik wedding? I can't believe I am saying this that I would have preferred Ravaanraj's third wedding over this child marriage anyday. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont understand this approach of showing Barkha Bhabhi as a trigger to gaslight Pakhi. As if Shahs are not ghatiya enough on their own, as if they need any outsider to bring their true colors out. 

Barkha bhabhi’s provocation or not, Pakhi would remain the worthless piece of shiz ITV has probably ever seen. 🤢 Can we just focus on that, and not beat around the bush. This Barkha Bhabhi vs. Devika is going to take the main issue away, that Pakhi deserves to be thrown out of both houses. 🤬☢️🐷

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any idea when TRPs are out? Hopefully audience is rejecting this irritating track

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harish111

Any idea when TRPs are out? Hopefully audience is rejecting this irritating track

Today at 12 IST.

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel bad for Adhik. I wish the families had just agreed for  the marriage from the start and Paakhi Adhik hadn’t actually gotten married yet. This way Adhik could have seen Paakhi’s true colors and called off the marriage. 

It is Adhik and Paakhi’s wedding but let alone her family, Paakhi won’t even let Adhik have a say in the matter. Poor guy doesn’t have a say in his own wedding. 

I hope Anuj/Anupama take action soon and stop allowing PaDhik to live in their house. 

How entitled Paakhi is.  

Side note: was even Anuj/Anupama wedding this long 🤣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why did Anupama ask Anuj to throw Pakhi out ? It is her house, her daughter. Anyone would know Anuj is not in a position to follow her words. 

This is passive aggressive and backhanded manipulation. ☢️ Anupama is pissing me off to no extent now by tolerating Pakhi’s bakwas and not throwing her out immediately. 

Makers - Please show Anupama or Anuj throw Pakhi out (and may be keep Adhik home) that’s the only way left by doing which audience won’t throw this show out. Sorry I am really angry today. 😡 I belong to a very middle class segment who got married early but tried to payback my parents’ by taking them to North America tour post marriage once settled down with my finances/savings. And I did that due to my spouse’s constant poking that it’s not right my parents had to pay for such lavish wedding when I was also earning back then, and when my spouse sponsored his own wedding. Pakhi is cripping me off. 🤬😵

I hope Devika takes the shiz out of Pakhi. However, the hippo-skinned Pakhi is hardly going to get it though. As if Samar wasn’t clear enough last 2 times. It didn’t affect her did it ? 🤬

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Why did Anupama ask Anuj to throw Pakhi out ? It is her house, her daughter. Anyone would know Anuj is not in a position to follow her words. 

This is passive aggressive and backhanded manipulation. ☢️ Anupama is pissing me off to no extent now by tolerating Pakhi’s bakwas and not throwing her out immediately. 

Makers - Please show Anupama or Anuj throw Pakhi out (and may be keep Adhik home) that’s the only way left by doing which audience won’t throw this show out. Sorry I am really angry today. 😡 I belong to a very middle class segment who got married early but tried to payback my parents’ by taking them to North America tour post marriage once settled down with my finances/savings. And I did that due to my spouse’s constant poking that it’s not right my parents had to pay for such lavish wedding when I was also earning back then, and when my spouse sponsored his own wedding. Pakhi is cripping me off. 🤬😵

I hope Devika takes the shiz out of Pakhi. However, the hippo-skinned Pakhi is hardly going to get it though. As if Samar wasn’t clear enough last 2 times. It didn’t affect her did it ? 🤬

Anupama can lecture all she wants but words don’t mean anything if she will not act on it. You’re absolutely right what on earth is Anupama waiting for? Perhaps later in the name of Paakhi being a “Kapadia” she will transfer half the property to her while she plays the bechari mom card. Paakhi is clearly in for the money and popularity, did you guys see her facial expressions when Anupama was referring to her as a Mehta ? Paakhi doesn’t even respect the guy she is marrying.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anu asks Anuj to throw out PaAdhik. She asks him to deposit the money that he is willing to spend in their wedding to their savings account. She said that Sweetudi needed to learn a lesson. She said that if Mr Shah had organized the wedding, he would not have spend so much but still he would have organized a memorable wedding. She just needs an opportunity to praise her man. Itni Badi Bhashan sunke Pallu Pati daar gaya. He said that he would cut off the wedding cost, and deposit the money to PaAdhik's savings account. Shatir Dimmag Deviji Ka. MAHAN Banne ke liye shaadi mein befizool kharcha karne nahin diya, par Pakhi ke liye fixed deposit ensure kar liya. Why would Anuj even deposit money in Pakhi's account? Pakhi accuses MAA to be jealous of her. She said that her mother did not want to share K wealth with her. Pakhi throws away the shaadi ka joda bought by MAA. She requests Anuj to at least gift her a branded wedding lehanga. MAA gives lecture on sankskruti, middle clash, paarivaar... MAA has got Pallu Damaad. Aadhik is mini Anuj. He is obeying every word of MAA. MAA is a miracle. Apne Bacche ko apne kabze mein nahin kar paye, par bahu aur damaad ko kabze mein kar liya. I am sure in PaAdhik SR, Aadhik will say that he can not sleep without holding MAA ke pallu.😒

Precap: Devika is back.

How long are they going to stretch PaAdhik wedding? I can't believe I am saying this that I would have preferred Ravaanraj's third wedding over this child marriage anyday. 

`

I watched a scene in which adhik was making cold coffee for mahan maa's mahan daughter and bearing her tantrum. The first thing that crossed my mind.... Adhik is quite similar to anuj. maybe Adhik is the product of ONS of Anuj rather than BB brother. 

The expressions which Anu tha MAA gave while accepting the cheque from vanraj.. the  pita of Pakhi  was like ohh my love, plz you dont have to spend a single penny. Yeh ullu hai na mere saath, kharcha karega

This lady beats her own record of hypocrisy on daily basis. This mata hesitates to take money from pita but can accept money from her current pati.. 

What is meant by depositing money in pakhis account.. When she knows there is a photoshoot before wedding, drones are used ... so does not she know how to withdraw money from account. 

Yeh aise kaise kar leti hai, itne pyar se ullu banana. 

And Anuj. I am telling you, if Adik is not Pakhi's husband, isko toh yeh iski sherwani ke liye kya, socks ke liye bhi paise nahi deta ( dena bhi nahi chahiye) , aur saara attitude isiko dikha deta. mujhe lagt ahi, isne apna gussa, attitude, apne logo ke liye hi rakha hai.