Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I cannot stand Tara too..everytime this nepotism vs outsiders fight happens..I cannot help but think that the outsiders who do make it in BW are also more or less rubbish..Tripti Dimri I agree - pretty, can act well..Tara and so many other random girls..Nope..all looks but no impact, none at all..even Ananya was better than her in SOTY..that is saying somethingšŸ¤£

I think after PC and Alia, I am yet to come across any credible actress in recent times..nepo gang of Jahnvi-Sara-Ananya are bogus, wont comment on Shanaya and Suhana till I see their work..outsiders are no better - take Disha, Tara for eg.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Parsis generally are a very well-off community so am sure sheā€™s well-off etc but well-to-do? Doubt it. I love her sister!! Pia Sutaria can get it! Sheā€™s wayyy better than the annoying Tara & seems significantly more talented too.

Also you donā€™t need me to tell you that faking being old-money & actually being old-money, are 2 entirely different concepts. šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Even mega-billionaires like the Ambanis arenā€™t old-money (yet), WTF is Tara. 

Lol Pia is the real Star in that family! I love her dedication to dance, and she is so lovely! 

I was confused because her mom, Tina made posts about JBH wadia, referencing the OG wadia family, but I think you are right, they are just well to do Parsis. From Tinaā€™s side, I believe her father/ grandfather were architects or into building/real estate.

I should have known cuz Tara would have found a way to name drop someone, properly of course, if she legit had those kinda connections. 

Edited by TakingAStand2 - 1 years ago

how do you know THIS ?   šŸ˜²

ofcourse you will like her ACTING in EV2 as everyone knows what type of movies and what kind of (non)actors you (always) obsessed with

šŸ¤Ŗ

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Lol Pia is the real Star in that family! I love her dedication to dance, and she is so lovely! 

I was confused because her mom, Tina made posts about JBH wadia, referencing the OG wadia family, but I think you are right, they are just well to do Parsis. From Tinaā€™s side, I believe her father/ grandfather were architects or into building/real estate.

I should have known cuz Tara would have found a way to name drop someone, properly of course, if she legit had those kinda connections. 

Tbh idc where they come From etc. I really literally do not. They could come from a well or a palace, IDGAF.  She might as well be vaguely related to the Wadia family (doubt it but who knows) but sheā€™s just a lousy lousy actor. Thatā€™s all am concerned with. Sheā€™s also dumb & very pretentious & her looks are really over-rated as well. Pia is much better looking than her, IMO. She should try her hand at acting. Also I highly doubt if she did come from money she wouldā€™ve been with that yesteryear actorā€™s son (forgetting his name) now sheā€™s with that Jain boy who sheā€™ll stick with b/c he does come from money. šŸ˜† Not being uncharitable, but 99% of actors are like that & I donā€™t blame them one bit for it. Whatā€™ll they do once they donā€™t get work + the pressures of maintaining their luxury lifestyles am sure, gets to be too much too. Itā€™s best to settle down with a moneyed man, the more moneyed the better. So am rooting for Tara & Adarā€™s marriage, hopefully sheā€™ll disappear from our screens if she doesnā€™t pull up her socks. šŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ananya has one of the funniest accents. It is actually both in her Hindi and english. It started thinking it was Mumbai/Juhu thing. It sounded familiar as a sibling use to live there. Whenever I would visit people sounded somewhat different than other parts of india. But Ananya is just a different level odd. 

Sara is the one person whose interviewing skills arenā€™t bad. I find Taraā€™s mannerisms very soft spoken compared to the rest. And she doesnā€™t come across arrogant one bit. Or maybe it was just me. 

arrogant over what? her non existant acting or her 5 back to back flops? She has neither talent nor BO..not a single average grosser even..

having said that she is definitely better than ananya panday who just sucks in all possible departments..i was so wrong about this girl being promising..

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

You like her, good for you, but she literally ā€œsaid these thingsā€ in her KwK IV with Tiger & Ananya. šŸ˜† I find her super-pretentious & annoying, and I make no bones about it. IDC about her not being a ā€œnepo kid.ā€ I donā€™t work in the industry or am actively competing with her for roles so as an audience member, I only care whether she entertains me. She does not b/c sheā€™s a lousy actor. 

Agreed about Dimri. 

She has never said she is mini Ash, please. KJO told her this and she was even taken back by this comparison. One RJ also compared her to Ash due to her mannerism and there also she was not expecting it. 

She also has more knowledge in hindi music than most of the newcomers do. Nothing wrong in having preference for English music anyway.

Not questioning your opinion, you can dislike her the same way I can like her. Just saying that people are not criticising Sara due to nepotism. Not at all true. Ananya yes, but Sara has been spared to be very honest. 

Kiara will marry with Sidharth malhotra soon

ya she is good, her body Chemistry Attracted by opposite hunk