Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She’s not striking to me at all.

Much prefer Tripti Dimri. I am really looking forward to what’s her next. It’s been so long since Bulbul.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteNights

She’s not striking to me at all.

Much prefer Tripti Dimri. I am really looking forward to what’s her next. It’s been so long since Bulbul.

Exactly

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Was not fond of her before...but after watching her performance in Ek Villain returns, rooting for her. She was the only tolerant person in the movie, even better than how Disha performed there. Tara has an intriguing charm and very confident too. Hope she makes it big here!❤️⭐️

P.S. Used to dislike her during SOTY2 time, in fact she came out to be very bratty and showed very full-on-herself attitude back then. But seems like now she's growing and wants to do better. So let's give her a chance.

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

YES! Ananya’s accent is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, OMFG. 

Who knows if Tara is arrogant or not, she’s just very annoying & in her IVs, comes off as overestimating herself. Watch KwK & her “oh I know English songs, idk much about Hindi songs but English I know, I think I’ll do well here”.., Cut to her not knowing even a single English song on the quiz. 🤣Then, oh people call me Mini Ash.” Like Pls, girl, pipe TF down, you’ll never reach half of where Ash has. 😆😆

Oh Sara is a TOTALLY different league altogether!!! Just even comparing her to any of them is an absolute insult. She’s supremely well-brought, very smart, very eloquent & a decently talented actress. But ofc, not only is she a “nepo kid” but extremely privileged being royal, so watch most people here tear her down. 😆😆

But ya, I absolutely love Sara & am rooting for only her, through & through. ❤️

Tara has never said such things, I don't know where you got that from. In fact, Tara is the only new gen actress who is fond of legends such as Meena Kumari and listens to classics like Chaudvi ka chand - some of the new ones will not even know which movie this song is from. 

I've also never seen her boast about being called mini Ash and when people like KJO and interviewers do compare her then she gets surprised.

Sara is okay but I wouldn't say it is a crime to compare her to other actresses. The girl literally thought it was funny if she imitated an autistic character... Even Ananya hasn't done shit like this.

Tara is not a nepo kid but she gets criticised too so I dont buy all this nepo argument. People are judging on movies alone. If Tara was bad in Heropanti then Sara was no better in Luv Aaj Kal.

I liked Sara in Atrangi re and Tara in Ek Villain (movie was meh but she wa quite good imo) so it all comes down to performance. Personally, I feel Jhanvi, Tara and Tripti will go far in the long run.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If you think Heropanti 2 is commendable than god bless you 

An that’s not to say Masala movies can’t be good. Heropanti 1 was amazing 🤩  heroine was better 

Not defending Tara here because movie was absolute trash and she signed it despite reading the awful script so she deserves the criticism for this movie. It was absolute waste of money and I'm not talking about my money. 

Heropanti 1 cannot be compared to this garbage.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No Sutaria doesn’t come from any “rich family” as such & her speaking style/communication skills are soooo irritating, my God! I watched many of her IVs & I almost fell off to sleep. 😆 None of the nepo kids speak well!! My God! Their English/Hindi is varying levels of Bad. Esp Ananya & Aloo. 

Nvm

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Tara is pretty. I like her singing

I have not been that impressed by her acting yet

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No Sutaria doesn’t come from any “rich family” as such & her speaking style/communication skills are soooo irritating, my God! I watched many of her IVs & I almost fell off to sleep. 😆 None of the nepo kids speak well!! My God! Their English/Hindi is varying levels of Bad. Esp Ananya & Aloo. 

Tara is so-so, and very pretentious, agreed! Maybe she took too many of her moms’ wannabe Swiss finishing school classes! 😂😋

I like her sister more… actually focused and talented in dance.

But idk why I always thought Tara was old money and well connected with the elites of Mumbai atleast from her mom’s Parsi side of the family. I mean her mom runs some school/classes to get nouveau riche women to fake being old money.

Wasn’t she short listed to be jasmine in the live action remake Aladin, too, before her Hindi debut? And her twin goes to the best ballet school in london. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Tara is so-so, and very pretentious, agreed! Maybe she took too many of her moms’ wannabe Swiss finishing school classes! 😂😋

I like her sister more… actually focused and talented in dance.

But idk why I always thought Tara was old money and well connected with the elites of Mumbai atleast from her mom’s Parsi side of the family. I mean her mom runs some school/classes to get nouveau riche women to fake being old money.

Wasn’t she short listed to be jasmine in the live action remake Aladin, too, before her Hindi debut? And her twin goes to the best ballet school in london. 

Parsis generally are a very well-off community so am sure she’s well-off etc but well-to-do? Doubt it. I love her sister!! Pia Sutaria can get it! She’s wayyy better than the annoying Tara & seems significantly more talented too.

Also you don’t need me to tell you that faking being old-money & actually being old-money, are 2 entirely different concepts. 😆😆 Even mega-billionaires like the Ambanis aren’t old-money (yet), WTF is Tara. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Tara has never said such things, I don't know where you got that from. In fact, Tara is the only new gen actress who is fond of legends such as Meena Kumari and listens to classics like Chaudvi ka chand - some of the new ones will not even know which movie this song is from. 

I've also never seen her boast about being called mini Ash and when people like KJO and interviewers do compare her then she gets surprised.

Sara is okay but I wouldn't say it is a crime to compare her to other actresses. The girl literally thought it was funny if she imitated an autistic character... Even Ananya hasn't done shit like this.

Tara is not a nepo kid but she gets criticised too so I dont buy all this nepo argument. People are judging on movies alone. If Tara was bad in Heropanti then Sara was no better in Luv Aaj Kal.

I liked Sara in Atrangi re and Tara in Ek Villain (movie was meh but she wa quite good imo) so it all comes down to performance. Personally, I feel Jhanvi, Tara and Tripti will go far in the long run.

You like her, good for you, but she literally “said these things” in her KwK IV with Tiger & Ananya. 😆 I find her super-pretentious & annoying, and I make no bones about it. IDC about her not being a “nepo kid.” I don’t work in the industry or am actively competing with her for roles so as an audience member, I only care whether she entertains me. She does not b/c she’s a lousy actor. 

Agreed about Dimri.