New Story on AarYa_Chapter 18 updated_8/3/2023 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Hi, interesting plot. Yash is an antihero applying vigilante justice for his biological family. They must have had a tragic end for him to resort to murder. 

AarYa romance is sweet and hot at once. I dunno how him being a murderer and she investigating him undercover will bode for their relationship though. Given that it's romance, I know they will resolve everything undercover of the protagonists' halo 😜 

Anyhoo, it's an unusual tale that I will read as time allows. Thank you for writing on my fav jodi ❤ 

Compliments  for the new year. 

Thanks so much!! They are my fav jodi too â¤ď¸

Yeah, though they are serious at their respective jobs they make sure romance shouldn't get out of them. Only time can tell us whether aarti gonna understand yash and supports him or she stick to her work. 

Thanks for liking my unusual tale đŸ˜Š and keep supporting đŸ˜ƒ

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter –14:

Arun stands in disbelief, his feet started shaking. He thinks “What the heck is happening? After long 20 years he returned to my life again but how. I had smitten him, burnt out his whole family. Phir kaise wapas aaya.” He shakes his head in distrust. He said in shaking tone “No, he can’t be. I had destroyed everything belonging to him, for the records he doesn’t even exist. How come he could comeback, there is something wrong in your investigation or someone has misled you. Cross check again and make sure you get the right person this time, okay!!” he is trying to look normal, covering himself.

Aarti says – “When did I declared that he is the killer” she said calmly, looking straightly into his eyes.

“What the hell, just now you took his name and now you are saying he is not the one. Are you mad?” He yelled out in an uncontrolled anger. Aarti can comprehend his emotional imbalance. He has that since his childhood. Always his anger overpower his thinking. That’s what made him a demon.

“Have control Mr. Arun Malhotra. This is what wrong with you, you always get enraged when you’re obliged to apply your brains” a little sarcastic reply from her provokes him more. He lost all his cool and shouted – “If you don’t disclose clearly, I won’t think a second to take your life” A threatening reply of Arun makes Aman angry. Aman replied – “Do you really think you could do that. If you have that gut, try me, I dare you. And I bet once you move a single pawn, am going to smash you, break your head and pull out your heart when you are alive” he retaliated Arun with a frowning face.

Arun is fuming at Aman, they are face to face now. None of them are ready to takeback step. Aarti didn’t try to stop Aman. Arun should understand even they are powerful not his puppies. He is just few steps away from his death and still don't want to change his attitude, is unacceptable for Aarti. He must respect people especially who came for his rescue. She says –“We came here to talk on things but seems like you want a fight. If you wish so we too ready but remember Mr Arun certainly you are going to lose. So, as I said try to think at least now” she is trying to have the control of situation. Arun laughs hardly and asked Aarti Aman to leave the place – “Don’t you guys understand, you can leave now. I got what I wanted, and I know how to protect myself. Once I finish the man, I will come after you guys. Don’t think that I would leave you so easily especially you Aarti, you got into my nerves. You ought to pay for such misbehavior with me” again his ego over throwed.

Aman has had enough and asked her – “Let’s go Aarti, he will understand only when he loses his life. Every time his ego topped him. As he admitted he can protect himself, let’s forward same to Rathod and get out of this case” Aarti agreed as Arun’s behavior is intolerable. Here they come to protect him, but he is a snap. She didn’t expect any normal conversation, but such inappropriate attitude is inadmissible. She sighs and says – “Ok Mr Arun, as you feel you can protect yourself, we are officially out of this case now. I will forward my report to Rathod. Remember a human monster is coming for you, he is not straight like us. He won’t stand until he takes off your life. Wish you good luck in saving yourself and finally Goodbye!!” and they left.

Arun has called his men and asked them to dig and find everything about Mohan Goyal family and relatives. Meanwhile Aarti has pinged the stranger who gave her information regarding Mohan, warned him, and asked him to be brave and take care of himself.

Aman is outrageous. He is feeling so antagonized and says – “how can someone so witless. Such a freak, he don’t have mind at all. Hamesha apni marzi se chalta hai. Glad that we are out of this chaos now. Stupid crap!! Sach kahdu Aarti, if killer misses him, then I will kill him. Bloody brute”

Aarti tried to calm down him, and says – “It’s ok Aman, cool down. Let’s not think about him from now. You inform everyone and party hard. You guys are thinking from long time to go pub, so go today night and enjoy. But don’t drive when you drunk, okay” she giggles.

Aman feels little relief now and asks – “why don’t you join us?”  Aarti replies– “No Aman, today Yash’s family invited me for dinner”. 

“What? You met his family” he is excited. Aarti nods yes. “Wow!! That’s wonderful dear, am so happy for you and hugged her”. 

“Me too Aman, I didn’t expect such warm welcome from them, honestly they are so sweet and loving” she added. “Wait, itna kuch hua and you didn’t tell me, this- is bad” Aman complained. 

Aarti smiles and says – “Nothing like that Aman, it happened today morning at office. So couldn’t get time. I will tell you everything but right now I badly need a coffee. Let’s go please”. He smiled and obeyed her wish.

Evening Time:

Yash reached home and found only Prateek who is waiting for him. He inquired about other family members and Prateek replied – “Bhaiya, they went outside and told me they will directly come to hotel. Mom ordered me to bring you and Bhabhi to dinner venue personally. So, please get ready soon and inform Bhabhi too”. Yash shakes his head in confusion and Prateek smiles at his blank face.

Yash catches his smiles and questions – “what’s going Chote. Something looks fishy. What are you guys’ planning? Tell me right now, otherwise don’t forget I know all your secrets”

Prateek– “Come on Bhaiya, we want to give you a surprise and you are threatening your little brother. Don’t worry, nothing serious. We just want to make you feel special, that’s it. Now please call Bhabhi” he requested

Yash said OK and called Aarti. She told him to pick her at her home and asked to start little late as she needs to dress up to look special. He said they will come her home by 7:30pm.

At Aarti’s place:

She got ready and waiting for Yash. She keeps on checking herself in mirror to make sure that she is looking fine. And her phone rings and it’s from Rathod. But she declines the call. She don’t want to ruin her mood now, she must look good and peaceful as it’s her first meeting with Yash’s family.

Meanwhile Yash enters and stunned by her aesthetic beauty. She wore a red color flared long frock, leaves little curled her long hair, a little make up and matching lipstick. She is looking flawless like an angel. Her alluring looks taken his senses away. He came near to her, and she asked him raising her eyebrows how is she looking? He pecked her and said – “Angel, you have justified that word today. So pretty, gorgeous, and heavenly ravishing. I’m short of words to praise you, I just lost myself” She felt so proud of herself and says– Thank you Yashu. They both headed towards car and Yash whispered in her ear –“Don’t blame me for tonight’s love marks, it’s your beauty fault” he winked. She shocks and lowers her head in shy. Prateek too stuns of her looks and said– “Bhabhi, you look so elegant” she accepted his compliments with a smile.

Precap– Is marriage on the cards for Aarya🥳

itsmeramya thumbnail

Yayyy!! finally am able to post it.

Thanks for your responses đŸ‘đŸź

Seems like technical glitch, i didn't change anything. Just tried to repost the chapter. Hope you like it đŸ˜Š

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

waiting to see what happens after their dinner with family hoping for positivity

itsmeramya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

waiting to see what happens after their dinner with family hoping for positivity

A positive beginnings or shocking turns… lets witness 😉

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hi happy new year to you  please continue with the unfinished stories that you have written which im missing out on reading them

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

hi happy new year to you  please continue with the unfinished stories that you have written which im missing out on reading them

Hi dear, thank you. I wish you a wonderful new year too 🙏❤. I only have one incomplete fiction: Vengeful Angel. All the rest of my stories are complete. 

I apologize for not completing VA; I just lost inspiration and interest in that story. I feel completely disconnected from it so I don't know if I will be able to finish it. Manita has been requesting me to work on it and I feel terrible for letting her and you down...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Arun is frustrated and scared. Its showing in his attitude.

coderlady thumbnail

So Aarti did not talk about Yash with Arun. She talked about Mohan. For now Yash is not on the radar.

coderlady thumbnail

A nice dinner with the family. Whats the surprise? An engagement announcement maybe?