Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Arun is afraid for his life but still trying to wield his power.

coderlady thumbnail

Will karma ever catch up to Arun? He thinks he is invincible.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

great chpt loved the scindaya bonding with arthi which took her by suprise even yash was shocked

Scindhiya's respects their kids decision. All they need is respectable behavior.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Arun is afraid for his life but still trying to wield his power.

he forgot one important slogan "sabka time aayega"πŸ˜ƒ now it's Yash's

itsmeramya thumbnail

Will karma ever catch up to Arun? He thinks he is invincible.

He is sacred inside but he is showing off he is not. Too much ego.

Moreover when you are powerful individual definitely you won't accept defeat easily. But fate has other plans, he must bow his head down now

itsmeramya thumbnail

Hi All,

I was trying to update the new chapter but getting error as "spam contents are not allowed"

What does that mean? and how to resolve that?

Appreciate your help

coderlady thumbnail

Its not happy with some word in there. Many writers have struggled with that in the past.

coderlady thumbnail

Can you try posting a small portion and then edit and add little by little? Might help to pinpoint the word.

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi, interesting plot. Yash is an antihero applying vigilante justice for his biological family. They must have had a tragic end for him to resort to murder. 

AarYa romance is sweet and hot at once. I dunno how him being a murderer and she investigating him undercover will bode for their relationship though. Given that it's romance, I know they will resolve everything undercover of the protagonists' halo 😜 

Anyhoo, it's an unusual tale that I will read as time allows. Thank you for writing on my fav jodi ❀ 

Compliments  for the new year. 

itsmeramya thumbnail

Its not happy with some word in there. Many writers have struggled with that in the past.

It should have highlighted such words πŸ˜† that would be really help for writers