Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Celebration of movie Aashiqui?

Thanks for sharing.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: altgr

Celebration of movie Aashiqui?

Thanks for sharing.

Didn’t aashiqui like recently complete 30 years (last year or before)?but of course they’ll sing every song from the movie 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Raina101

Didn’t aashiqui like recently complete 30 years (last year or before)?but of course they’ll sing every song from the movie 

Yes. 1990 so 30+ ,   Agree all songs will be sung but big question is how many contestants will sing and how many Kumar Sanu himself will sing 😆  Of course “repeat” will be applied in that episode as whenever Kumar Sanu has come as guest, he has sung at least one song from that film.  That film was his big break through in his singing carrier 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ms.SK

Yes. 1990 so 30+ ,   Agree all songs will be sung but big question is how many contestants will sing and how many Kumar Sanu himself will sing 😆  Of course “repeat” will be applied in that episode as whenever Kumar Sanu has come as guest, he has sung at least one song from that film.  That film was his big break through in his singing carrier 

Aashiqui was one album where every song was loved and still remembered, so I don’t blame Kumar Sanu. Though he’s been coming a lot on singing reality shows, I prefer him to Udit Narayan.

Since Deepak Tijori is coming, I really hope someone sings Galyan sankli sonyachi - I think that’s one of his most famous songs and it’s a melody that never gets old

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmmmm, been expecting Sanu da. 😊

altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meredith

Hmmmm, been expecting Sanu da. 😊

Yeah. He didn't come in Superstar Singer 2.