Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Once again, banning anything to appease religious minorities is bad. Freedom of expression should be paramount.

Also once again, Hinduism gets made fun of more in India because it's followed by 80% of Indians. Making fun of other religions in India would be as silly as Hollywood making fun of Hinduism. Because it would have little relevance to the audience. 

The examples from abroad were EXAMPLES of my point. How is that difficult to see?

Thirdly, answer is not to ban mockery of Hinduism. It's to say mock away at all religions because that's your right. Because faith has to be voluntary.

But still banning does occur in India and much more frequently for insults of Christianity Islam or other religions compared to Hinduism and still it's Hindus who are labelled more intolerant.

If u want to prove a point in indian context then give examples pertaining to indian context. aise to, islam is the dominant religion of pakistan still how many movies or serials can u tell me where islam has been insulted in Pakistan? Also Hindus in Pakistan are between 1-2 % only yet hindu, Hinduism and hindu practices have been insulted countless times in Pakistan. So this argument of Hindu are majority so they are taregted more is bs. Even in Christian or musium or sikh majority states of india, insults of Christianity or Islam or Sikhism would not go easily compared to Hinduism which has always been taken very lightly cos Hindus have traditionally been very tolerant. It's now only that when they are seeing that they are being made the easy targets while others are getting a free pass and now they are protesting against this bias and fighting for equal treatment.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t like the song 

But I am sick and tired of this boycott nonsense …I’m

a Hindu and it didn’t offend me in anyway 

It’s just a pun on Indian female names commonly ending with eshwari…

For that logic, raavan is called “lankeshwar” in several texts (lord / god of lanka)…and raavan is universally accepted as a villain/rakshasa/deamon across the board…

Just because someone has eshwar or eshwari at the end dosent equate them to god/goddesses and dosent insult said gods and goddesses 

People need to find jobs for themselves 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: pathaka

I don’t like the song 

For that logic, raavan is called “lankeshwar” in several texts (lord / god of lanka)…and raavan is universally accepted as a villain/rakshasa/deamon across the board…

Just because someone has eshwar or eshwari at the end dosent equate them to god/goddesses and dosent insult said gods and goddesses 

Ravan himself considered him ishwar. Kam se kam lanka ka ishwar to tha hi wo 😳

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I've been reading this argument ki Hindus are majority in India so obviously more movies will target them. Agar aise hi chalta hai to more of the government schemes should also benefit hindus because they are majority in India right? But hota to uska ulta hai. Hindu temples are controlled by govt but not churches or mosques. There are special benefit schemes for minorities. Infact minorities are given special treatment compared to majority hindus of india. Tab ye logic kyun nahi apply hota. Now before someone says bollywood is business, Politicians bhi to business hi kar rahe hain to kyun nahi wo majority hindus jo please karne ke liye hindu beneficial schemes apply karte? 🤔

The reason is because - Hindus are divided in castes while muslim and Christian vote is united so they have to appease them more than Hindus even though hindu is still the majority in india

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In Indian tons and tons of people are named after gods and goddesses. I mean every third Hindu name must be having its origin from a deity. Do we always give all the due respect to those names? No. Eventually it becomes any other casual name to us. Ajeeb hi standards hai bhai doosron ke liye, even if we ourselves don't stand by those standards. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pathaka

I don’t like the song 

THIS!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ravan himself considered him ishwar. Kam se kam lanka ka ishwar to tha hi wo 😳

No he did not....Ravan mahagyaani tha......he was the biggest Shiv Bhakt and would have never called him self Ishwar.....yes it was a facade because his ultimate aim was to get killed by Lord Ram and then Lord Krishna as Kansa....to achieve moksha.....that was his quick way to moksha after all the atrocities he had committed as Asur........

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No he did not....Ravan mahagyaani tha......he was the biggest Shiv Bhakt and would have never called him self Ishwar.....yes it was a facade because his ultimate aim was to get killed by Lord Ram and then Lord Krishna as Kansa....to achieve moksha.....that was his quick way to moksha after all the atrocities he had committed as Asur........

Ab online search karne ka time nahi hai to I'll say ki agar Ravan ne ye na bhi kaha ho ki wo ishwar hai to khud ko lanka ka ishwar to manta hi tha isme to apko bhi koi doubt nahi hoga. Lankeshwar isliye kaha jata tha usko.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Ab online search karne ka time nahi hai to I'll say ki agar Ravan ne ye na bhi kaha ho ki wo ishwar hai to khud ko lanka ka ishwar to manta hi tha isme to apko bhi koi doubt nahi hoga. Lankeshwar isliye kaha jata tha usko.

Like I said.....khud maan ne mein aur duniya ko dikhane mein fark hai....He portrayed him self as a devil...kissi achhe bhale insaan ki Ram ji kyon maarte...😆.....My point being that a person as gyaani as Ravan must have known that he is not Ishwar.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Like I said.....khud maan ne mein aur duniya ko dikhane mein fark hai....He portrayed him self as a devil...kissi achhe bhale insaan ki Ram ji kyon maarte...😆.....My point being that a person as gyaani as Ravan must have known that he is not Ishwar.

Ram is considered Ishwar like Shiva but Ravan never considered Ram ishwar. Ravan considered himself to be the most powerful after Shiva, on earth atleast, hence called himself the lord of Lanka meaning Lankeshwar.

What was going on in his mind what his secret motive was has many stories written about it. The one u r talking about is of Jay vijay who were gatekeepers of Vaikunth and due to a shraap became ravan kumbhkarn and kans etc. But the fact is he was called lankeshwar because he was indeed the lord of Lanka.

Warna ravan ne itne paap kiye the usko paapeshwar ravan kyun nahi bulate?

Ya fir itna gyani tha to usko gyaneshwar ravan kyun nahi bulate? Lankeshwar hi kyun bulate hain?

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago