Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PeerParai

This is the reason why I don't find them cute, when in theory I should've; they are too cringey, especially Saba, she gives me the IaM-nOt-LiKe-OtHeR-giRls and "cool girl" vibes and no authenticity to her.

Saba was just existing and doing her own thing before Hrithik fanbots  found out they were dating. She had way less than 100K followers. She has been around through acting, singing since 2011 and she has remained the same. She’s not trying to be anything other than what she was since 2011 when MFK released.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Saba Hrithik and Vicky Katrina to Jalkukdis 

https://youtu.be/ekPjEpWKk74

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Saba Hrithik and Vicky Katrina to Jalkukdis 

https://youtu.be/ekPjEpWKk74

The amount of fanbots that attack Saba for dating their Greek God on a daily basis is outrageous. To them it’s like how dare she

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

The amount of fanbots that attack Saba for dating their Greek God on a daily basis is outrageous. To them it’s like how dare she

Aisa hi sab log Vicky ko bhi bolte the jab Katrina ko date kar raha tha,  sab usko driver aur chapri bulate the,  ab wohi log unko 'awwww cho cute' couple bolte hai 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Aisa hi sab log Vicky ko bhi bolte the jab Katrina ko date kar raha tha,  sab usko driver aur chapri bulate the,  ab wohi log unko 'awwww cho cute' couple bolte hai 😆

For some reason people don’t like seeing average looking people with people who are considered conventionally attractive. I am sure there is a psychological term for this phenomenon. But merko yaad nahin aaraha

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

For some reason people don’t like seeing average looking people with people who are considered conventionally attractive. I am sure there is a psychological term for this phenomenon. But merko yaad nahin aaraha

Single logon ka khunnas bolte hai usko 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

Single logon ka khunnas bolte hai usko 😆

Bhaiya hum bhi single hai sadiyo se…lekin hum sab sacche aashiq ke peeche kadhe hai

Supari_khala thumbnail

^^^or is it saaath instead of peeche? Khair you get the gist. I am obviously not a native speaker. Maaf kardo

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PeerParai

Hrithik really has a type, doesn't he? the quintessential woman-child manic pixie dream girl.

😵

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hippie dreamer girl toh voh bilkul nahi hai, balki ek Rockstar - actress hai aur dimaag sahi hai uska . 

narrative aur assumptions toh tum log khud hi bana rahe ho . Jabki ye Hrithik ka sirf dusra post hai uske liye woh bhi ek saal k baad aur ek bday post hai. Na toh Saba publicity bhukkad hai na hi Hrithik . 

Mujhe toh Vickat k baad sabse genuine aur authentic couple Hrithik aur Saba ka hi lagta hai 

And you are entitled to your opinion bhaiyaji. So am I to mine. 

Aur agli baat koi yaha pe jealous nahi hein. It's hilarious when people think you're jealous of some celeb just because you have a different opinion to them. Celebs life is so diametrically opposite to ours that there is no causation to even invoke those feelings. Khaali pade hein aur bore ho rahe thein toh bak bak kar li, kal tak toh bhool bhi jaana hein ye topic. Lekin aap lage rahiye. 👋