Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Even after all the horrible trolling she got the last time she was on the ramp she is still back on the ramp having fun, and I love that! She really doesn't care about the trolling and is doing what she loves 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I hate these non models on ramp ruining the show.

She is not fun to watch but annoying.

R spectators enjoying her performance or getting irritated. 

Another kind of nepotism this is where GFs of famous stars keep getting chances smiley36

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Won't say much cos I'm not very knowledgeable in this matter... But the other models (despite their weird costumes) were looking graceful and dignified. While saba (despite her normal good costume) was jumping up and down like she was high on something. Maybe she was trying to act like a rock star... on the ramp... But to me she stood out like a sore thumb smiley18

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Won't say much cos I'm not very knowledgeable in this matter... But the other models (despite their weird costumes) were looking graceful and dignified. While saba (despite her normal good costume) was jumping up and down like she was high on something. Maybe she was trying to act like a rock star... on the ramp... But to me she stood out like a sore thumb smiley18

Saba isnt walking the ramp like the models, she is performing and singing

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Saba isnt walking the ramp like the models, she is performing and singing

Yes... That I noticed... Her trying to act like a rock star.

But this whole mixing of models' ramp walk and saba jumping and strolling in between didn't work for me. It looked distracting and irritating to me. But then maybe it's just me 🤷

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Yes... That I noticed... Her trying to act like a rock star.

But this whole mixing of models' ramp walk and saba jumping and strolling in between didn't work for me. It looked distracting and irritating to me. But then maybe it's just me 🤷

It is distracting ..indeed ! Upar se Saba has this habit of doing everything in excess. Looks like trying-hard to me 

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

It is distracting ..indeed ! Upar se Saba has this habit of doing everything in excess. Looks like trying-hard to me 

Chalo... I'm not alone smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

It certainly will distract others, too, and also annoy others, but to me, it's just Saba doing Saba-things: perform smiley1

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Just now read the comments on that video smiley36