Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I like hrithiks evolution with age

His initial days were a bit like imposter syndrome where he might have felt like he had to please everyone and overdo everything (effort, acting, dancing, maintaining a good image) in order to make a career

Now he seems chill , relaxed and confident to overcome whatever life throws at him ….and less bothered about public perception of him

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Konsa psychoanalysis, tera ek bhi analysis fit nahi baitha abhi tak toh, image conscious hota toh Saba ko khulamkhula  date nahi karta 

naya naya id banakar kyun aayi hai saaf saaf dikh raha hai tu jal rahi hai 😆

Babu-ji aapko mere psychoanalysis fit nahi laga toh mera kya jaata hai?😂I am not here to argue semantics or explain my thought process, I came here to write whatever comes to my mind and gossip about these paraye people.😅

I’d say dating a young cool gal for an ex-superstar nearing 50 is great image making, khulam khula karne mein kya dikkat hoga?

I was a silent reader for a while and made an ID because my exams were deferred, I suddenly have time to waste, manna hai to man lo... and it’s sad how newbies are welcomed liked bots.

I think it’s better aapka aur mera convo bhi isse samapt ho jaye, cause it’s getting personal and not Bollywood gossip-y. Good-luck.

PeerParai thumbnail
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Yes. A couple with lovey-dovey socmed messages and so into each other is like the seems like the quintessential Bolly couple. They completely fit this "she is a dreamer and he is a realist" trope but something's amiss to me. They lack authenticity and just seems like they are to push this narrative they are so and so. Now people would say that they scream authenticity because HR had a 180 degree spin to his personality ever since he met Saba but you know real authentic vibe does not need to be showcased so much. 

As for Saba, she isn't too much in media glare so we can't really gauge her real personality but from what I have seen, the wannabe hippie slash dreamer girl is a perfect fit for her. 😆

Yup. I should be like “aww” at them but I am here like “naah”. Like you said that’s my problem with them too, they are too trope-y and showcase-y and not real. They are visually nice to look at, but there’s something amiss.

Yeah I agree that we haven’t seen much of her but from what I’ve seen, her vibe is just as you described, wannabe hippie who doesn’t want any consequences that comes with the authentic life style.

I also think Hrithik is really into her, but her, not as much as him.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

God HR has never been more desirable to me, than the time that he begun seeing Saba! They’re such an unlikely but cute couple. He genuinely seems happy & in love with her. ⭐️

PeerParai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Saba was just existing and doing her own thing before Hrithik fanbots  found out they were dating. She had way less than 100K followers. She has been around through acting, singing since 2011 and she has remained the same. She’s not trying to be anything other than what she was since 2011 when MFK released.

Well it isn’t mutually exclusive, I could’ve seen her in an alternative reality existing without any connections to Hrithik/Bollywood and I’d still say her vibe check comes inauthentic from whatever I’ve seen of her, her vibe screams the IaM-nOt-LiKe-OtHeR-giRls. And I am no Hrithik fanbot fyi lol he is too bland and an “look-at-meee-I-am-acting” actor for me to fangirl, so nope.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PeerParai

Well it isn’t mutually exclusive, I could’ve seen her in an alternative reality existing without any connections to Hrithik/Bollywood and I’d still say her vibe check comes inauthentic from whatever I’ve seen of her, her vibe screams the IaM-nOt-LiKe-OtHeR-giRls. And I am no Hrithik fanbot fyi lol he is too bland and an “look-at-meee-I-am-acting” actor for me to fangirl, so nope.

Okay. If you say so. 

Edited previous comment because I did in fact originally quote you. Truth is stranger than fiction apparently 

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
PeerParai thumbnail
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

And you are entitled to your opinion bhaiyaji. So am I to mine. 

Aur agli baat koi yaha pe jealous nahi hein. It's hilarious when people think you're jealous of some celeb just because you have a different opinion to them. Celebs life is so diametrically opposite to ours that there is no causation to even invoke those feelings. Khaali pade hein aur bore ho rahe thein toh bak bak kar li, kal tak toh bhool bhi jaana hein ye topic. Lekin aap lage rahiye. 👋

It indeed is hilarious😂.

I think some people can’t imagine other people genuinely questioning intentions and authenticity of celebs as time-pass, then they go and simplify any perceived negativity by calling the one-size-fits-all “you just jealous” spell; so it’s easier to process any differing opinion from theirs.

I genuinely don’t think this jodi is cute, but I am not a hater frothing at the mouth or burning with jealousy. Imagine that.😱 I don’t find koalas cute too because they be shady, but no one who find koalas cute has yet called me jealous.😂It’s just a different opinion from another mind.🌈

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Babu-ji aapko mere psychoanalysis fit nahi laga toh mera kya jaata hai?😂I am not here to argue semantics or explain my thought process, I came here to write whatever comes to my mind and gossip about these paraye people.😅

I’d say dating a young cool gal for an ex-superstar nearing 50 is great image making, khulam khula karne mein kya dikkat hoga?

I was a silent reader for a while and made an ID because my exams were deferred, I suddenly have time to waste, manna hai to man lo... and it’s sad how newbies are welcomed liked bots.

I think it’s better aapka aur mera convo bhi isse samapt ho jaye, cause it’s getting personal and not Bollywood gossip-y. Good-luck.

Ek toh woh young nahi hai, khud 37 saal ki hai aur Hrithik 48 years ka hai . 

Jahan tak dekh raha hun woh ladki apne kaam se kaam rakhti hai, low profile hai , media shy hai  , agar cool wannabe hoti toh abhi tak sau photos laga chuki hoti Hrithik k sath  , urvashi rautela ki tarah. 

Tera exam differ hua hai, cancel nahi hua  . Hrithik jaisa boring aadmi par kyun itna load le rahi hai 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 1 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

It indeed is hilarious😂.

I think some people can’t imagine other people genuinely questioning intentions and authenticity of celebs as time-pass, then they go and simplify any perceived negativity by calling the one-size-fits-all “you just jealous” spell; so it’s easier to process any differing opinion from theirs.

I genuinely don’t think this jodi is cute, but I am not a hater frothing at the mouth or burning with jealousy. Imagine that.😱 I don’t find koalas cute too because they be shady, but no one who find koalas cute has yet called me jealous.😂It’s just a different opinion from another mind.🌈

One-size-fits-all matlab jab barbara se lekar churail ko child-like bolna 😆

tu jealous hai, tera psycho analysis main kar raha hun . fans hi nahi, haters bhi jalte hai 😆

itna saara essays naya id banakar kon likhta hai bhaih woh bhi ek boring aadmi k liye 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 1 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

God HR has never been more desirable to me, than the time that he begun seeing Saba! They’re such an unlikely but cute couple. He genuinely seems happy & in love with her. ⭐️

Mallika e bhais accha naam hai 😆