Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Hai na? Before and when he was around Sussanne, there was this media-friendly, attempt-to-be-controversial-free front that Hrithik put up sometimes that was anything but natural. With her, he just seems to be a normal man who's himself and in love :') 

I don’t know why I have never liked Suzanne. This girl Saba seems fun and quirky!

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

Suzy has the dowey eyed lost look and kangana looks lost too. I guess you can add that he likes his women that look like woman-child  to look like they are lost and on some drugs... I think Suzy was on drugs.. kangana needs some drugs and this new pixie thing looks like she grows drugs. 

Pehle toh Hrithik ne kangana ko kabhi date hi nahi kiya   ,upar se woh lost dikhti nahi  , dimaag lost ho gaya uska smiley36

Suzy kabhi lost ya child woman nahi dikhti hai bhai woh bas ek nashedi hai jo talli hokar idhar udhar batakti rehti hai 

rahi baat bakiyon ka toh Kareena, Shweta, Barbara na toh lost dikhte hai na toh drug addict aur na toh woman child 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Another one is.. that Suzy was on drugs, kangana needs drugs and this new one grows drugs 🪴.. it looks like she is watering her weed in the pic HR posted.

That’s hilarious 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Some genes man! Or photoshop / angle maybe. 

PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Kangana aur child like 🤔

O bhai, Child aur churail mein zameen aasman ka pharak hai😆 

I think you’re stuck on semantics. I am not talking about the physicality of child-like-ness, like you posted their pics, I agree they look like 30+ women.

What I am talking about is the woman-child archetype and the quirky child-like vibe/personality they exude. If you don’t see or feel it then it’s fine too, but I don’t see any of these women as mature and authentic.

Again I don’t know anything about Barbra so she might be an anomaly.

About Kangana, I agree she is a complete cray-cray and I don’t think she dated Hrithik, but I see her as a complete woman-child as well.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Hai na? Before and when he was around Sussanne, there was this media-friendly, attempt-to-be-controversial-free front that Hrithik put up sometimes that was anything but natural. With her, he just seems to be a normal man who's himself and in love :') 

That could just Hrithik finally accepting and aging into his comfortable self. What with Kangana and the divorce, he might have done some soul searching and seems to be finally content with who is he as an individual and an actor. There's a stark difference in the way he conducts himself now to the old days. Saba could just be an add-on to his journey. I'm saying this because I see a lot of people on the internet slyly dumping his lack of free-spiritness on Suzy as if she was the restraint. He met and married her with kids way back and he was discovering his relationship with media and movies. It's just that I hate this trope in pop culture and celebrity life where they attribute a change of personality in some actor to who they are with. 

Saba just happened to him at a time when he had already figured out what he wanted out of life. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This seems all TOO cringe to me. Saba comes across as a wannabe hippie. Like a metropolitan one who would never commit to the actual lifestyle. 

Also I'm surprised how he always manages to post such weird pics of her. 😆

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t know why I have never liked Suzanne. This girl Saba seems fun and quirky!

Ikr? Sussanne does seem to be nice and sweet, but she doesn't have this spunk and spontaneous side. She's too politically correct, whilst Saba seems to be beautifully chaotic, which seems to consolidate Hrithik's actual self.

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Some genes man! Or photoshop / angle maybe. 

Tbh she does look like a kid. I thought she might be in her 20s or something because Hrithik won’t date a teenager now would he but I was surprised after I googled up her age.