Qubool Hai

10 years of Qubool Hai!

Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi, so I wasn't active in the forum when QH was on TV, but just thought it would be fun to mark 10 years with some fun and nostalgia....

1) favourite asya dance sequence

2) favourite Asad look

3) favourite Zoya look

4) favourite asya fight/argument

5) favourite asya romance scene

6) favourite Asad angry moment

7) favourite Zoya shayari

8) favourite non asya relationship

9) favourite asya track

10) what make asya such an iconic and memorable couple?

FYI I'm a KSG fan and therefore have only watched his QH episodes, hence all my questions are asya centric... As well be my answers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Woahhh Man!

I suddenly feel supremely old. ðŸ¤¡

I was in school back then, probably 8th or 9th grade, or somewhere in between and at the moment I've already graduated two years ago but TEN YEARS! YIKES!

PANICCCCCCCC ðŸ¤¡

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - 

Here goes nothing. 

• Bol Na Halke Halke
  • I Can't pick one, I'm sorry but overall I loved seeing KSG in suits
  • The dress Zoya wore in the rose scene after the airport proposal
  • Ajmer Re-union
  • Can't pick one but I love that split second where He caresses Zoya's cheek in Bol Na Halke Halke sequence
  • The first scene outside the hospital I guess? Where we get to know Rashid is Asad's father? That one.
  • Can't remember lol
  • Zoya-Najma 
  • I loved the post Bus accident insecurity of Zoya very much. The way Asad kept trying to talk to her and she evading, they didn't explore it much but I would have loved to see more and ofc Mangalpur sequence. 
  • THE CHEMISTRY!!!! I mean the show had manyyyyy low points and things I would have never agreed with if I was a little more mature than what I was but all in all KSG and Surbhi had fire chemistry. 
Edited by EuphoricDamsel - 1 years ago
Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana2020

Hi, so I wasn't active in the forum when QH was on TV, but just thought it would be fun to mark 10 years with some fun and nostalgia....

2) favourite Asad look

3) favourite Zoya look

9) favourite asya track

FYI I'm a KSG fan and therefore have only watched his QH episodes, hence all my questions are asya centric... As well be my answers!

1. Sun zara and bnhh bhaang sequence

2. Favourite asad look has to be that first date wala white shirt red tie and black tux. Ksg was looking hawwwwwt, his hottest self and also that black sherwani during walima function.

3. Walima function look, first date look (Black saree) yellow kurti top look, she wore it only twice, final nikaah look.

4. Although all of them (except for the ones asad manhandling her) but that asad saying he won't be a joru ka gulaam.

5. First date for sure 

6. Aapko kuch ho jaata I would've gone crazy one 

7. Na zulf ka saaya dekha hai na kabhi zulf se khela hai 

Mr. Khan kya jaane asli julfe kya hoti hai

8. Asad Ayaan, Zoya Dilshad, Mona raabart 

9. Nakli nikaah track 

10. Ek reason ho to bataau, there are so many. But most prominent one for me is they are something related to my childhood, I mean those memories uff that time I used to watch it initially for Zoya but asya grew on me. They've literally ruined all other ships for me. They are my OTP. Forever and ever 

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tell yours na by the way 

Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for replying, l had given up hope...

I guess I should give my answers too..

1) I love bhol halke, I have watched that episode the most, but I also love rawness in the first Teri meri and the Sangeet rehearsal just before they interrupted by zoyas sister, sun Zara they both look just beautiful in it especially when they have synchronised dimples showing

2) I have literally paused the scene just to admire Asad on so many occasions and I've never done that for any other actor/character, I really loved how he looked on Zoyas birthday slightly longer hair and he had this latent glow of happiness exuding. 

3) Zoya looked get best in the nakhli nikaah track, especially in that blue outfit for the gift giving ceremony. Btw her worst look was the first nikaah, to this day I don't know what the make up artist was thinking, because Asad looked ultra gorgeous in his white sherwani.

4) My favourite fight scene is when Zoya has a go at him about her wearing a skirt, SJ nailed that scene, it showed how equal, honest and strong their relationship was by this point. I also love are in Episode 129 when Zoya is teasing Asad about being engaged and going public about it and demanding a rose and declaration from him, there's so many levels to that conversation. 

5) When Asad sees zoyas scars and he tells her she still just as beautiful for him, the total acceptance of each other in that scene is just love 

6) For me it's when Rashid comes to take away dilshad, in fact I loved the angst of all the Asad-Rashid scenes, but that one gives me goosebumps because you can feel Asad's raw pain. A happier angry moment is when he says Zoya sirf meri Hai, and how he answers all the stupid objections raised at SM. What a hero!

7) The ones where Zoya refers to Asad's six packs, she's clearly been thinking about them too, fellow fangirl!

8) I think Asad's equation with all other cast members had something unique to appreciate, I think that's quite unusual for a male lead in ITV, but I loved the Asad Ayaan scenes especially with Vikrant, the affection felt completely genuine.

9) Nakhli nikaah and mangalpur are my two favourite,  unpopular opinion maybe but I also love the Zoyaan wedding track too the angst, trust and acting in that track is another level.

10) Asad and Zoya individually as characters were very well written etc, but I think where they are different is that despite the initial bickering, they really enjoyed each others company, and seriously no relationship can last if you can't make each other laugh. Asya complimented and understood each other rather than just antagonise each other. You want to ship them because you know they will make each other happy, they made you believe in their relationship not just the love story. Then add KSG and SJ chemistry and there's just no comparison.

Edited by Sana2020 - 1 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana2020

2) favourite Asad look

3) favourite Zoya look

9) favourite asya track

Ayeee really??? Can't believe it!!! Tf how old am I?!

So here's my answers! :D

1) So my favourite dance sequence HAS to be Teri Meri! The chemistry in that dance is just fire. Especially the way Asad suddenly pulls Zoya to himself, man I have that moment on loop.

2) Favourite Asad look, is that little phase of moderately long hair he had before and during Zoya's stay at the SM. Like not when he tied a pony that looked kinda weird on him imo, but the small phase he had BEFORE his hair was long enough to tie a pony xD

3) Fave Zoya look, literally every look because she looked good in everything, I love Surbhi sm :')

4) Favourite AsYa fight hahaha so many to choose from! But I liked the skirt argument, it was definitely an argument where Zoya finally showerd Asad uski 'jagah'.

5) Romance scene would have to be the scene where Zoya asks for Asad's wish! He's so mischievous but innocent in this one! Poor Zoya gets 'frustrated' too if you know what I mean ;)

6) Asad's angry moments are best for me when they end with AsYa having a moment of 'la la land' with each other lol. Like my favourite one is when Zoya is threatening Asad with calling Dilshad and spilling the beans and then he pulls her to himself aaahh!!! (I might've messed up the context of the scene, so correct me if I'm wrong)

7) "Mr Khan kab kahenge mujhe koi mil gaya, jab pyaar me girenge tab kahenge "oh no! Mera gutna chil gaya!" Or something like that I'll have to watch the episode again :P

8)  Favourite non AsYa couple, AyRa of course!! 

9) Favourite AsYa track would be the nakli nikaah track!!! Both of them were starting to realise their feelings and the small petty arguments are just too cute! 

10) First, they're haters to lovers! Who doesn't love a nice haters to lovers story? Second, unlike many series couples at the time, AsYa were one of the few couples that were caught up to the times. They weren't entangled with the typical 'saas bahu' drama. And third, the chemistry maaann! They're literally fire on fire!

And that was it, my fangirling. Geez I still believe it's been ten years?! 😭

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will answer these soon, good questions.

Edited by PRERISH007 - 1 years ago
tehsinrashid thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago
  1. Favorite Asya dance sequence: Most fans consider the Asya dance on the song "Mitwa" as their favorite dance sequence.

2. Favorite Asad look: Asad's classic black and white suit look is a fan favorite.

3. Favorite Zoya look: Zoya's red and gold lehenga from her wedding is a fan favorite.

4. Favorite Asya fight/argument: The argument over the rose petal in the hotel room is considered a classic and a favorite among fans.

5. Favorite Asya romance scene: The terrace scene where Asad confesses his love to Zoya while stargazing is a fan favorite.

6. Favorite Asad angry moment: Asad's anger towards Zoya's kidnapping is considered a powerful and intense moment.

7. Favorite Zoya shayari: Zoya's shayari on the beauty of love in the desert is considered a favorite among fans.

8. Favorite non-Asya relationship: The bond between Dilshad and Zoya is considered a heartwarming and emotional relationship.

9. Favorite Asya track: The track where Asya gets trapped in the jungle and are forced to confront their feelings for each other is a favorite among fans.

10. What makes Asya such an iconic and memorable couple? Asya's chemistry and their intense and passionate love story, along with their contrasting personalities, made them an iconic and memorable couple in the history of Indian television. Their love story was relatable and touched the hearts of millions of fans, making them one of the most beloved on-screen couples of all time.

tehsinrashid thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.