Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye news to mai Google Kiya to nahi dikha raha 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ye news to mai Google Kiya to nahi dikha raha 

It's only reported on the movie's insta page and the account is not verified, so take this news with a pinch of salt because it could very well be fake. Everywhere else it's being called the highest grossing Punjabi-language film to be released in UK. ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Some cousins said they saw it

Even one that lives in North Carolina. They said its worth seeing 

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Hamza is not a Punjabi speaker either nor is Fawad (at least he lives in Lahore and I’m sure aware basic language) and they both did a great job with their dictation.

mahira less said the better… no to low effort… if she wasn’t in the movie no one would have missed her… 

No actually hamza is the only one who knows Punjabi and other 3 of them have to learn Punjabi. Hamza knows it that's why he was soo good 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

It's only reported on the movie's insta page and the account is not verified, so take this news with a pinch of salt because it could very well be fake. Everywhere else it's being called the highest grossing Punjabi-language film to be released in UK. ðŸ˜†

Acha ðŸ¤£ fir thik hai

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Anya.

No actually hamza is the only one who knows Punjabi and other 3 of them have to learn Punjabi. Hamza knows it that's why he was soo good 

hamza is more pahari than Punjabi…

Fawad ki urdu accent mein bhi Punjabi tinge hai… he had that lahori touch…Lahore mein rehta hai, kuch na kuch Punjabi tu aati hogi 

but none of them are actual Punjabi speakers like a lot of people in supporting cast… 

Mahira was just super cringe. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

This movie is doing insane business never seen before for a pak movie..heard it crossed 200cr worldwide..thats insane for a pakistani movie

i also went with 0 expectations coz i have mostly come out disappointed with pakistani movies..esp after one super horrendous mahira khan's movie..7 din mohabat in..i promised to never see a pak movie in cinema..but all said and done..i was convinced to go watch maula and i was blown away..this is what sanjay leela's movies are in india..that says it all..grand..epic..hamza acted really good..fawad had less dialogues but was sincere as always..humaima was so good and had a meaty role..so was gauhar..the only weak link was mahira..like she had the weakest role and she really struggled with her punjabi..anyway..it is like weeks already and its still going housefull in gulf..and i know asian movies are taken off after one week itself in most cinemas..so this being played in 3rd/4th week to housefull shows is unusual to see here in gulf..i guess overseas is fire..pakistan itself though has a limited release coz its banned in most states and most cinemas are not showing it..from what i heard..

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Has anyone seen Waar, this movie has one of the best fighting scenes. Especially the way this movie opens, one of the best rescue sequence I have seen. 

In Pakistan also this movie has broken all records, this movie is ATBB. I guess this shows when the director or producer has learned film making and this director Bilal Lashari has worked under Shoaib Mansoor director of Khuda Key Liey and Bol. 

I saw Fawad interview even he was skeptical when was offered to play Moula, director had confidence in him that he will pull it off.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This movie is doing insane business never seen before for a pak movie..heard it crossed 200cr worldwide..thats insane for a pakistani movie

i also went with 0 expectations coz i have mostly come out disappointed with pakistani movies..esp after one super horrendous mahira khan's movie..7 din mohabat in..i promised to never see a pak movie in cinema..but all said and done..i was convinced to go watch maula and i was blown away..this is what sanjay leela's movies are in india..that says it all..grand..epic..hamza acted really good..fawad had less dialogues but was sincere as always..humaima was so good and had a meaty role..so was gauhar..the only weak link was mahira..like she had the weakest role and she really struggled with her punjabi..anyway..it is like weeks already and its still going housefull in gulf..and i know asian movies are taken off after one week itself in most cinemas..so this being played in 3rd/4th week to housefull shows is unusual to see here in gulf..i guess overseas is fire..pakistan itself though has a limited release coz its banned in most states and most cinemas are not showing it..from what i heard..

There was some problems between the producer and distributors, but now all has been sorted and other cinemas has started showing. Thank goodness because the cinemas that were showing were going housefull and tickets were not available. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

They producers had some issues with some cinema chain owners about ticket pricing, thinking if they won’t screen it then the makers would come back to them running… so first week yes it had a limited release… then seeing how well it’s doing and how they are missing out they all came to senses and it’s being showed everywhere