Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

I wish they had taken Mahwish instead of Mahira with Fawad. Mahwish and Fawad were magical together in Ms Marvel! Also, mahira is such a blah actress 

or saba qamar..solid actor and her punjabi would have been spot on! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Bahubali, mohenjodaro, shamshera and maula jatt have the same plot… 

David vs Goliath if I may say so…

but the treatment of all these movies is diff from each other… which explains why two worked and the other two didn’t 

I should make an epic film 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It has Fawad & Mahira? Say no more! On my way to watch it.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Bahubali, mohenjodaro, shamshera and maula jatt have the same plot… 

David vs Goliath if I may say so…

but the treatment of all these movies is diff from each other… which explains why two worked and the other two didn’t 

All four movies have different plot, Bahubali comes under fantasy, Mohenjodaro Historical fiction, Shamshera is a movie based on war and Maula Jatt is revenge/rivalry. 

I still have yet to see Maula Jatt planning to go soon, saw Bahubali not bad attempt even though in some scenes I found them unintentional comical, Mohenkodaro did not impress me at all could not complete the movie, have not seen Shamshera so can not tell.

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The movie had no story, really.

It was good by Pakistani standards but it was really a mediocre movie that couldve used some tight editing to make it better.

mahira was to the movie what Katrina is in majority of her movies. Just a trophy side piece.

The other actress had a better role, Daro. A bit meatier.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

or saba qamar..solid actor and her punjabi would have been spot on! 

she's actually my favorite tbh, loved her since her debut show Maat. ❤️

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

she's actually my favorite tbh, loved her since her debut show Maat. ❤️

😳 maat was not her debut show . She had been for years before Maat . Wasn't that good though.. Saba is one those actresses who improved with time.. Maat was the one where she actually started acting wel

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

The movie is perfect.. and its even more incredible that it was shot nearly four years ago.. Bilal Lashari is a genius

Wouldn't want to change a thing about the movie.. and definitely not Mahira.. her role did not require any acting dhamaka.. it required an excellent chemistry with Fawad and that was a treat ❤️ I loved that duniya ve apni kahani reh jandi hai scene.. they looked 🔥 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh really? Maybe that's the first time I noticed her. She was so so soo good in maat. Made her character completely believable. The types that genuinely think they are victims. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Oh really? Maybe that's the first time I noticed her. She was so so soo good in maat. Made her character completely believable. The types that genuinely think they are victims. 

Ya.. I think she debuted in 2003 or 4 and Maat came after 2010.. and boy was she bad in her initial days. 😆 same goes for Sajal . The girl was atrocious initially.. it's incredible how these two improved . 

The most impressive debut has ro be Sanam Baloch in Doraha.  Now that was something for a debutante