Posted: 1 years ago

Watched this brilliant master piece here in A Canadian' multiplex and cannot stop gushing over how amazing it was.

Must watch it if you have not yet, been released in 35 countries together in the world.

Starring Fawad Khan and Mahira.

Directed by the genius director Bilal Lashari who has already given another master piece Waar. (Not war)

😯 

I went to watch it last night with high expectations due to over whelming positive reviews also skeptic at same time k kya he movie bana lee hogi with the small budget Pakistani movies have… and imho Pakistani movies are more like telefilms than big screen movies… but boy oh boy I was blown away… epic is the word to describe it….

but I will say that thid movie is to be enjoyed in Punjabi, there was a of criticism about it being in Punjabi instead of urdu but I feel the essence of movie would be lost if they ditched Punjabi…

two days ago I posted on forum that Fawad has underestimated and underutilized his potential… after watching this movie I agree with my statement even more 

It is still behind PS1 though. Aishu and Fawadu fighting for #1 position. 2022 has been a dream 

https://twitter.com/cinemamedia7/status/1579118903477039105

Originally posted by JustWandering

😯 

I went to watch it last night with high expectations due to over whelming positive reviews also skeptic at same time k kya he movie bana lee hogi with the small budget Pakistani movies have… and imho Pakistani movies are more like telefilms than big screen movies… but boy oh boy I was blown away… epic is the word to describe it….

but I will say that thid movie is to be enjoyed in Punjabi, there was a of criticism about it being in Punjabi instead of urdu but I feel the essence of movie would be lost if they ditched Punjabi…

two days ago I posted on forum that Fawad has underestimated and underutilized his potential… after watching this movie I agree with my statement even more

The unofficial real budget of it is 70 crore.

Pakistani movies used to compete neck to neck with Hindi films upto 1980s...their quality was at par in 50s 60s and 70s...but than the destruction comes in 1980s with the old Maula jatt which sabotaged urdu cinema...ironically the same Maula jatt may revive it.

Pakistani drama industry though is better then Bollywood quality wise.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Yes the essence will be lost in urdu language.

The director is a genius to say the least else that sort of amazing movie was not possible.

Hamza Ali Abbasi overshadowed Fawad in my opinion.

--------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by kingkhan22

The unofficial deal budget of it is 70 crore.

Pakistani movies used to compete neck to neck with Hindi films upto 1980s...their quality was at par in 50s 60s and 70s...but then the destruction comes in 1980s with the old Maula jatt which sabotaged uedy cinema...ironically the same Maula jatt may revive it.

Pakistani drama industry though is better then Bollywood quality wise.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Yes the essence will be lost in urdu language.

The director is a genius to say the least else that sort of amazing movie was not possible.

Hamza Ali Abbasi overshadowed Fawad in my opinion.

Budget it’s less than 50cr inr 

yes Pakistani dramas are better but movies Ans

Celeb culture wise I like BW more 

and i disagree… Hamza had more seeti mar dialogues compared to the almost mute character of fawad…

But Fawad is fawad….

Budget it’s less than 50cr inr 

yes Pakistani dramas are better but movies Ans

Celeb culture wise I like BW more 

and i disagree… Hamza had more seeti mar dialogues compared to the almost mute character of fawad…

But Fawad is fawad….

Makers says it's around 70 cr unofficial heard it in one of the interviews. They built a whole village and retained it for 4 years, rebuilt it many times due to rains and image changes as well.

I liked Hamza's appearance as well and his maniac demeanour. 

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by kingkhan22

Makers says it's around 70 cr unofficial heard it in one of the interviews. They built a whole village and retained it for 4 years, rebuilt it many times due to rains and image changes as well.

I liked Gaza's appearance as well and his maniac demeanour. 

they are quoting in pkr, 

70cr pkr would be like 30-35inr

Gaza? 

Maakha?

As in daaro brother? (Umaima)

they are quoting in pkr, 

70cr pkr would be like 30-35inr

Gaza? 

Maakha?

As in daaro brother? (Umaima)