Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

isn't Hamza ali abbasi a supporter of hafeez Saeed,he interviewed him and supported him,iirc I read about him being involved with Saeed's finances too.He had even targeted major Abhinandan Varthaman's child by encircling him in a photograph.

Yaha pe kangana gets all the gaalis,nobody will bother about vermins like Hamza though

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and I disagree that pak dramas are at par with bw movies.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Yes. Dr3vil has been going to the theater every weekend to watch it. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

isn't Hamza ali abbasi a supporter of hafeez Saeed,he interviewed him and supported him,iirc I read about him being involved with Saeed's finances too.He had even targeted major Abhinandan Varthaman's child by encircling him in a photograph.

Yaha pe kangana gets all the gaalis,nobody will bother about vermins like Hamza though

What does any of that have anything to do with his acting abilities?

I love watching Kangana’s movies too. I have no problem separating people’s personal lives from their professional. 

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blahhhh

and I disagree that pak dramas are at par with bw movies.

I also disagree, they're better than Bollywood movies.

Pakistani serials kay saamnay Indian filmain kuch nahi : Paresh Rawal's on the record statement.

I want to do slavery of a certain pakistani drama director, they r beyond amazing:  RGV on the record Twitter statement.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please let’s not make it a pointless tussle between Pak dramas and BW movies… I enjoy both 

JustWandering thumbnail

It looks like RRR was released on 10,000 screens worldwide compared to 600 screens of maula jatt so it crossing the collections in even UK is a huge thing 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Going to watch it today.. wasn't happy with them choosing Mahira for this, considering she knowsn0 Punjabi. But seems like Fawad did a good job! Excited :)

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Going to watch it today.. wasn't happy with them choosing Mahira for this, considering she knowsn0 Punjabi. But seems like Fawad did a good job! Excited :)

Hamza is not a Punjabi speaker either nor is Fawad (at least he lives in Lahore and I’m sure aware basic language) and they both did a great job with their dictation.

mahira less said the better… no to low effort… if she wasn’t in the movie no one would have missed her… 

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Haha your user name 😂 so apt!!!