Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dowry boggles my mind. In our system you need to gift the woman, and that makes sense to me .. at least she knows she is appreciated and worth everything you can give, and will continue to give

if i was on the receiving end ... I am sure she will look at me with a lots of disdain.. that her parents or whatever had to go through such things so that I could have material stuff. It is a horrible way to start a relationship . I can't believe men these days do that, and that mothers expect that from other females.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who can pick who on time. That’s what matters 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Romance is only dead if you depend on another human to provide it for you. Romance yourself. Self care is romance. 

atominis thumbnail

You are obsessed with him, no? Tone it down man. You keep dragging him even in threads not related to him. Give it a rest. 🤣

Calcifer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don’t know I couldn’t feel love the same way after my first break up 😭. I don’t know if I’m too cautious or the romance is dead 💀 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is not dead, but there is a huge number of people who do not value romance and loyalty. I also think a part of it is too is that some people don't want to put up with others who play games and such, so romance and relationships are not worth it. I had a long previous relationship prior to my marriage and after that I really gave up on love. However when my husband came, I believed in romance again. ❤️

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

No. Romance is very much alive. Just in this forum someone once told me that we are perfect for each other just because my list of qualities I find attractive in a man is the shortest. Wow ☺️ How can any girl resist that? 

That must have been Shy? 🤣

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

What was real a few years/decades ago is now obsolete.. and what is real NOW will become obsolete in another few years, when a new reality will emerge. Reality is not unchangeable and even without change it can have different perspectives at the same time. For ex - 

Reality 1 - money can keep u alive 

Reality 2 - money cannot keep u alive 

In short, there's no set form of what real romance should BE like.

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

You are obsessed with him, no? Tone it down man. You keep dragging him even in threads not related to him. Give it a rest. 🤣

Humaray religion may at a time chaar shaadiyan kar saktay hain, so not gonna give "it" a rest.

😆