Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member Topic: Do you think there's lack of real romance nowadays?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Do you think there's lack of real emotion and real romance nowadays?

this meme made me think:

Stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo, love is just a word  and lying is the new tru… | Funny inspirational quotes, Funny quotes,  Inspirational quotes

Of course, the definition of romance has changed....and maybe that's inevitable.

And true love is hard to find in today's times.

Do you guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No. Romance is very much alive. Just in this forum someone once told me that we are perfect for each other just because my list of qualities I find attractive in a man is the shortest. Wow ☺️ How can any girl resist that? 

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

No. Romance is very much alive. Just in this forum someone once told me that we are perfect for each other just because my list of qualities I find attractive in a man is the shortest. Wow ☺️ How can any girl resist that? 

hahahaha you are a hoot🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

It exists but is very rare. Those who find it are very lucky. Aaj kal to respect bhi mil jaye to bohat bari baat hai

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

No.

There is as much romance as it used to be.

Only thing changed is people are able to move on, try different things, experiment more and maybe not going to put up longer with things they don't want just because it was romance once upon a time, which helps that we have less devdas and Meena kumaris between us who cry for decades on failed relationship.

A lot of supposed romantic things are not their just because time have changed, ain't no one have time to write love letters but their advancement and people have adopted to use modern technology for what they find fascination in.

Also it's lot of nostalgia that our time was used to be great syndrome, very soon our generation time be over and new one will took over hopefully with better modern love standards and ideas.

Written too much for a person whose never been loved.🥱🤫

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S_H_Y

No.

There is as much romance as it used to be.

Only thing changed is people are able to move on, try different things, experiment more and maybe not going to put up longer with things they don't want just because it was romance once upon a time, which helps that we have less devdas and Meena kumaris between us who cry for decades on failed relationship.

A lot of supposed romantic things are not their just because time have changed, ain't no one have time to write love letters but their advancement and people have adopted to use modern technology for what they find fascination in.

Also it's lot of nostalgia that our time was used to be great syndrome, very soon our generation time be over and new one will took over hopefully with better modern love standards and ideas.

Written too much for a person whose never been loved.🥱🤫

I guess explained in a nutshell👍🏼

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No its not dead. 

Yesterday I was doubting myself .. and bollywood said "no bruh we fine, you have arms!" 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I am going to buy bollywood chewing gum that is wrapped in one of those sticker tatoos ? I'll stick the tattoo on my arm, and she can have the gum. 🥰

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think when the other person slips into that depression because they didn't get what they want.. when you initially rejected him. I think that's the biggest warning sign, and first red flag. Anyway glad u are ok

Maroonporsche thumbnail

To make a marriage/relationship work strong romance is now not as important as compatibility.