Posted: 1 years ago

Looks crass

Ritesh and genelia are annoying

Superb trailer as usual Mr n Mrs Deshmukh is rocking in it.

Mere bua ko much aayegi toh main unhe chacha bulangi kya?

So they made an entire movie of their cringe tiktoks? No one is going to spend money or even their time to watch this crapfest.

Genilia could have been a good actor in her second innings. But I guess she’s just being used as a prop to make her good for nothing husband succeed. But it’s an epic fail.

Yeh kya reels waali acting kar rahe hai donothough i just wanna know ki chal kya Raha hai, but theater jaake paise nahi kharchne waali😝

This seems to be a copy of Ishhya. 

If it indeed is, and anyone wants to watch this movie for free with English subtitles: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02A87B524C7815C6 

You're welcome. 

P.S It is not a socially aware/good movie even in the Marathi version. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago

This just seems bizarre and crass to me. It may have been interesting if it was a trans man getting pregnant because many trans men do still have functional uteruses.

It is impossible both practically and theoretically for someone assigned male at birth to become pregnant. Immaculate conception is at least theoretically possible because there is evidence of asexual reproduction with embryos developing from eggs without fertilization. But inducing cell division to form an embryo with only sperm is not possible. 

How da fuq are they going to comically explain away this one? Unless it is a sympathetic pregnancy gone batshit crazy. 

This is overacting with like a capital O-V-E-R...actually everything is in capitals.

Genelia could literally have chosen any movie other than this to come back to acting. Why did she have to do this crap?

Originally posted by MinionBoss

This is overacting with like a capital O-V-E-R...actually everything is in capitals.

Genelia could literally have chosen any movie other than this to come back to acting. Why did she have to do this crap?

i feel coz pati parmeshwar. this is her exact acting in her ig reels🤪