Ariya TS The Retribution

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail

Index

Part 2 : Pg 5

A sequel to Solace: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5306462

Continued in The Aftermath: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5325595#163088562

Edited by bloomie - 1 years ago
Ana2607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anchal91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting waiting ❤️❤️❤️

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

Kab aayega ye🥺🥺

Next week tak

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Sharvi

It was an awesome start 🤗🤗 

So for now siki is down on his knees & is dead as expected ... But still Arjun had to peal himself off from Roshni as her deceiving in name of love has left him broken completely 

I loved how you have mentioned Arni relationship here  ... All his efforts his wishes his love was beautifully penned & it came out so naturally 😊 

Ariya relationship is also pictured beautifully 👍 I loved how he appreciated & acknowledged Riya for her unconditional support & realized that she is the only one whom he can depend on emotionally  

His friendship with Sam was so beautiful but now as Sam & Rosh were cheating on him Sam isn't going to have a easy time 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khud to rathode kabhi kuch kar nai pata....pata nai ACP + CHIEF kaise ban gaya....dhokebaaz kahin ka.....he doesn't deserve an ounce of respect he gets.....

As far as I am concerned.....even he could have tried to search Sikki....but no...khud koi kaam kyun karega

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww The phrase Ant me jeet aap ki hogi 😍😍

Ariya 🥰🥰 i m just addicted to your stories

Thanks for PM 

VKS47 thumbnail

Ah that are typical flames I expected to dance going up. Waiting for the punch.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tnx for the pm.Loved the chapter fron the bottom of my heart.It was simply excellent.You have perfectly portrayed every emotion of Arjun for Roshni as his love & wife, for Sameer as a friend & betrayer, for Roshni-Sameer's betrayal, for Riya for her unconditional love, care & support. I admire the way he acknowledged Riya for giving him the much needed solace & comfort & her silent yet strong & unbounded support always.👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼