Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Slightly OT, but only Slightly.   

A fan page has put up a comparison of Bidipta vs Arunita.  They say Nautanki vs Reality, and point out to the emotions of HR as a barometer of the quality of singing, because this is his song.

About sums up the problem this season is facing. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkQeKlCjcAc/

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

He is coming.   All is forgiven.  🤣  Done and dusted 😆  

“It is much more generous to forgive & remember, than to forgive & forget”… 😀 

TCT must be generous, and of course Adi..😀. Remember Adi’s digs at him in the subsequent episodes??? 
Btws, Amit had trouble praising everyone  in the last season as tutored by TCT. Poor guy, what’s he gonna do this season with this lot?? 🤔. To praise or not??? Yaar, my heart goes out to him. 😆

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Good good, we can again hear Neha singing Kishore songs! 🤣

Have a heart ! I almost reached for my Hanuman Chalisa last night. 🙏. My faint heart could take only so much ! 🤣

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anoushka_113

“It is much more generous to forgive & remember, than to forgive & forget”… 😀 

TCT must be generous, and of course Adi..😀. Remember Adi’s digs at him in the subsequent episodes??? 
Btws, Amit had trouble praising everyone  in the last season as tutored by TCT. Poor guy, what’s he gonna do this season with this lot?? 🤔. To praise or not??? Yaar, my heart goes out to him. 😆

Bold:  even besura or out of tune singers will be phrased by “ aapne kya justice diya hai .....blah blah” 😆  

Wonder who went on their knees to beg to appear in the show!!!! 🤣