Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

whatever your reason good šŸ‘ so in case I bump into you on the streets in New York I will be ok lol šŸ˜‚ 

I think we will be fine no matter what we bump šŸ˜‚ 

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I booked my 4th one for Saturday. I have Pfizer for all of the first two and booster. I live in Canada by the way. The way I see it is getting an yearly flu shot and I live with kids at home and my boyfriend has asthma so I like being extra cautious. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Nope, I took the vaccine last year and I have been having heart issues since and even though I donā€™t want to assume itā€™s to blame, all I know is I was healthy all my life before I took it. Itā€™s been a year and my bad days outweigh my good. 

I have seen some news outlets saying thereā€™s a link between the vaccine and inflammation, so I donā€™t know what to believe honestly. As I said, all I know is I have been healthy all my life before I took it and I have been sick since. 

Not saying people shouldnā€™t vaccinate themselves please. Maybe it has nothing to do with the vaccine or maybe Iā€™m one of the unfortunate ones that developed issues because of it I donā€™t know. Iā€™m just sharing my experience. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I got the standard two-dose Covaxin in 2021. I'm not planning to take any boosters as of now. Though they are available in my country for my age-group. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Member topic- Will you get another COVID vaccine booster?

some countries are giving it to those eligible e.g. elderly (over 50s and possibly those with asthma)

I've already had 3 doses šŸ˜†

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No. My sister and I got health issues afterwards. Not again. 

Edited by The_Best - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I already got the bivalent in USA. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I got the standard two-dose Covishield in 2021. 

I have not taken any boosters after that.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not going to get any boosters, got the standard 2 dose vaccine when it first came out, I was fine but I have seen it do some terrible things to people I know. 

I am not an anti vaxer and I believe vaccination is important. I just donā€™t believe in the Covid vaccine 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I got booster dose ( 3rd one )  couple of  weeks ago .