Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nicholas Pooran talks about making use of the conditions as the reason behind the decision. Cottrell, Reifer, Charles, Carriah are the men out for West Indies today.

SoniRita thumbnail

Let's talk about Scotland now. They won three wins on the go in the first round last year but have a change of captains with the experienced Richard Berrington taking over from the retired Kyle Coetzer. There's a maiden call-up for 22-year-old allrounder Brandon McMullen while the spin duo of Hamza Tahir and Mark Watt are part of the setup, too. Will Scotland take the Namibia route to down the more favoured team today?

SoniRita thumbnail

"A lot of good memories from the last World Cup," says Berrington. Sole, Tahir, Wallace, McMullen out for Scotland today.

SoniRita thumbnail

Scotland (Playing XI): George Munsey, Michael Jones, Matthew Cross(w), Richie Berrington(c), Calum MacLeod, Chris Greaves, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, Brad Wheal

West Indies (Playing XI): Kyle Mayers, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy

SoniRita thumbnail

Pitch report: Very-well grassed and just about 6 weeks old I'm told. It's quite firm which indicates that the ball will come nicely onto the bat and the batters can't trust the pace and bounce. Think the bat will dominate the ball. Not much turn for the spinners and again we will have to asssess the conditions, factor in the dimensions and make the adjustments. We are gonna see lot of runs today," reckons two-time World Cup winner Samuel Badree.

SoniRita thumbnail

Richie Berrington: I would be tempted to have a bowl first with some of the moisture around. It's gonna be fast-scoring and hopefully we can get off to a good start. Lot of learnings from last tournament, our 50-over cricket has gone well this year and I think we can take a lot of confidence from that. Chris Sole, Craig Wallace, Hamza Tahir and Brandon McMullen have been left out.

Nicholas Pooran: We are gonna have a bowl. New pitch and just to have a look at the conditions. We are motivated, not taking it for granted. Fletcher, Reifer, Cariah and Charles are out today.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Tks for tag ..

Surprised that there is no thread for India vs Australia warm up match beginning in 10 mins. Sadly I will be πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

GL team India :)

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Tks for tag ..

Surprised that there is no thread for India vs Australia warm up match beginning in 10 mins. Sadly I will be πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Yes i was suprised too that no warm up match thread for  Ind. 

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Tks for tag ..

If you want, you can  discuss that match, i.e. Ind vs Aus match here in this thread.😊

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If you want, you can  discuss that match, i.e. Ind vs Aus match here in this thread.😊

Okie, i was posting in Namibia vs SL wala thread mein.